Lassa Impetus Revo

The Lassa Impetus Revo is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 178,018 miles driven.

The Impetus Revo is ranked 31st of 190 Summer High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Lassa Impetus Revo
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Lassa Impetus Revo

Questions and Answers for the Lassa Impetus Revo

2016-07-09 - Hello i would like to know how much kilometers i can do with lassa tyres impetus revo 195 55 R 15 85 H

Wear depends on driving style and vehicle. Between 15,000 and 25,000km should be a reasonable estimate.

2018-08-13 - What tyre pressure would you advise for the front and rear with these tyres fitted to a 1981 Triumph TR8 205/50R15 86V

The tyre pressure for the Lassa Impetus Revo is vehicle and load specific. The correct tyre pressure for your vehicle can usually be found on a sticker in the door shut of the driver's door, or in the manufacturer's handbook.

2019-01-07 - Hi I stay in Saudi Arabia, Typically very Hot Summer,sometimes 50 deg Centigrade.Please advise if I can buy New Lassa Impetus Revo tyres for this weather condition ? What is the durability of these tyres ? Can they Last for at least 45,000 miles ? Appreciate your valuable feedback.

Unfortunately I've not seen any test data for the Lassa Impetus Revo so unsure on wear potential.

Impetus Revo Prices

Top 3 Lassa Impetus Revo Reviews

Given 84% while driving a Skoda Octavia (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Very,very good tires..best bay so fare
107 - tyre reviewed on February 20, 2016
Given 76% while driving a Toyota Avensis (215/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Its early days for these tyres but they are really good for grip and quiet. I was slightly worried about buying this brand as normally when something is cheap it is not very good. I have to say very impressed, have only done 1000 miles on them so the wear rate could still let them down but they are better than the good year excellence that came off the car
30 - tyre reviewed on December 23, 2016
Given 96% while driving a Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0 MIVEC (MAN) (205/55 R16 T) on mostly town for 60,000 easy going miles
Good tyre good price
16 - tyre reviewed on October 7, 2016
Have you driven on the Lassa Impetus Revo tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Lassa Impetus Revo? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Lassa Impetus Revo >

Latest Lassa Impetus Revo Reviews

Given 91% while driving a Renault twingo (185/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Very comfort tyres for bumpy roads.
Good value for money
9 - tyre reviewed on May 13, 2016
Given 91% while driving a Renault twingo (225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
Nice Tyers for nice price
15 - tyre reviewed on May 1, 2016
Given 80% while driving a Toyota Wish (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Good tyre good price, not perfect but still perform well in every aspect. Good handling even I keep driving @ around 110km/h.
7 - tyre reviewed on March 4, 2016
Given 94% while driving a Renault Clio 1.6 16v (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 40,000 average miles
Very solid and comfortable tyre.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 28, 2015
Given 76% while driving a Toyota (205/60 R16) on a combination of roads for 18 average miles
Very good tyres had these for 17months and done labour 18, 000 miles on them.change them cos the left front is very wear on side walls due to I live near a lot of roundabouts lots of right turns. They are still very gripy even in wet.done these on motorways, very good in snow specially last years winter.car is usually packed with family so not a bad tyre.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 17, 2012
Given 74% while driving a Renault Clio 1.4 (185/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
I bought a Clio 1.4 in April 2011 and these were fitted to the front. I have to say that they've performed fairly well for a budget brand. I didn't make a note of the tread when I bought them but they looked fairly new with lots of tread. I've covered 12,000 miles in 10 months in all conditions and all types of road. I don't recall any scary moments, but then again, I don't drive like a lunatic. I have the odd blast now and again, to the legal speed limit obviously. I'm changing them at the moment with 3+mm of tread left as they're starting to let go in the wet and are getting fairly noisy. They look good and have a sporty tread pattern. I don't really know how they performed from new and probably wouldn't specify them to be fitted as I wanted to go for a better brand this time round. I was recommended Vredestein Hi-Tracs over Toyos and are now on the front, for only £125 fitted.
1 - tyre reviewed on January 10, 2012