Minerva minerva F105

The Minerva minerva F105 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 16 tyre reviews averaging 45% over 155,400 miles driven.

Latest Group Test Results

2014 Auto Bild 50 Summer Tyre Shootout - 40th of 50 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Minerva minerva F105
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Minerva minerva F105. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Minerva minerva F105 Reviews

Given 27% while driving a Ford Fiesta mk7 (195/45 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 1,000 easy going miles
lethal tyres in the wet,DONT go round roundabouts and will spin and lose any grip they have under acceleration.only but these tyres if your into drifting ALL the time. LETHAL.not fit for purpose
60 - tyre reviewed on October 9, 2014
Given 21% while driving a Volkswagen Transporter (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 6,000 easy going miles
Total sham.... Haven't even lasted 8 months, both front tyres are shot to bits..
9 - tyre reviewed on March 16, 2016
Given 39% while driving a Mazda 3 Series (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Los Angeles Calilfornia Driving in city freeway traffic the tires will not last with road conditions of extreme heat of over 100 degrees or distance I drive round trip 120miles per day . The road conditions do not have the rain or ice however the stop and go traffic stopping you need traction. Traction varies on the tires. The tires develop a slow air leak and start to split at the seams while giving the appearance of minimal tread wear. The tires do wear well after 15k miles. The most important thing about these tires are not good for long distance driving. The tires came with my car- Mazada3 The rubber is not tolerable with heat and will break apart as mentioned in the previous reviews. Cheap tires for if you drive in the city less than 5k year
9 - tyre reviewed on October 4, 2016
Have you driven on the Minerva minerva F105 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Minerva minerva F105? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Minerva minerva F105 >

Latest Minerva minerva F105 Reviews

Given 13% while driving a Lancia Ypsilon 0.9 Twinair 85 (185/55 R15) on mostly country roads for 1,000 easy going miles
Horrible. My gf had these fitted on the rear of the car when she bought it. When driving 30kmh through a hairpin in the wet, they decided to step out -> Oversteer.. Extremely dangerous.
had Vredestein Sportrac5 at the front.

Replaced these Minerva's for Sportrac5's asap... So now Sportrac5's all around.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 27, 2017
9 - tyre reviewed on October 4, 2016
Given 20% while driving a Nissan Maxima (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 40,000 average miles
Tires have less then 5000 miles and the belts have separated on 2 of the 4 so far.
Worst tires I have ever purchased !
6 - tyre reviewed on May 12, 2016
9 - tyre reviewed on March 16, 2016
Given 14% while driving a Vauxhall (245/45 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 9,000 average miles
Having purchase one of these Minervas as a panic buy when the car was having an oil and filter change and it was noticed the NSR was damaged, I opted for this budget tyre at the time. NEVER AGAIN! The back end became twitchy especially on the M5 motorway sharp bends Between J2 and J1 feeling like an under inflated tyre and twitching the back end round uncomfortably so much so it felt like over steer. The car did less than 9k before it was scrap and nearly down to the chords on the inside edge despite the middle and outer being 7-8mm! My car does 90% motorway miles - I commute 126 miles round trip for work. The tracking is in track and the car is only 2yrs old having been in my ownership most of the time. Modern vehicles do seem to run heavy on the inside edge with their set up but the rubber on these is seemingly very very soft. Buy cheap, buy twice!
7 - tyre reviewed on January 15, 2016
Given 79% while driving a Toyota Avensis (215/50 R17) on mostly country roads for 30,000 average miles
These tyres were already fitted to my car when I bought it and have now been replaced because they are on about 2mm of thread after 30k miles. Most of my driving is on fast curvy A & B roads often with mud on them from tractors and large puddles after it rains and I move along at the speed limit but I've never had a scary moments with the Minerva's. The only criticism would be after I've replaced them with another brand the high-speed feel is now much better, the F105'S always seemed very light at about 75/80 on the motorway and didn't inspire confidence even though I regularly check the pressures. On the plus side they have worn well and evenly across the tyres on the front wheels.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 18, 2015
Given 46% while driving a Audi A4 Avant (235/35 R19 W) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
I bought a set of alloy wheels for my Audi A4 Avant. The tyres were supplied by the company... and whilst they look ok they perform down to a budget. In the dry they are ok. And I do mean just ok. In the wet they are nothing short of dreadful. Any standing water and the car aquaplaned very easily, with extremely skittish handling even on just damp roads.

In brief, buy this tyre if you intend to drive
7 - tyre reviewed on September 11, 2015
Given 34% while driving a Mazda RX8 (255/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 100 easy going miles
put that on rx_-8. 2008 , feel like I'm driving a 80's Cadillac !!! Shitty tire
2 - tyre reviewed on May 3, 2015
Given 91% while driving a Mazda 6 (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 0 spirited miles
i bought the Minerva 245/45 R18 tires for my Mazda6 with the V-6 engine as they were on a great sale and for 4 tires and balancing and all the usual stuff at Discount tire center in Moreno valley, California the entire package was 430.00
I have driven them since 2013 on all types of pavement but no dirt or gravel of any consequence.
I have been as fast as 126 mph and no vibrations or twitchiness at all and I slowed down because there was a 30-40 mph crosswind on the desert freeway and the front end started getting light.
I have run them really fast on twisty roads and never broken them loose or lost control...
2 days ago coming back from las Vegas at night at 80+ mph I hit something probably the size of a brick and broke the front drivers side wheel and the tire went out too... I was driving outside the range of my headlights at low beam which was irresponsible but the tire didn't unwrap or come apart and I was able to get off the road and eventually get home on the POS doughnut spare.
I will buy 2 new Minerva tires for thee front and use one left over for a Real spare tire and the more worn ones on the rear as the Mazda6 has the powerful v-6 engine and fwd.
I think they are superb tires and do fine in rain although we don't have much of that in Southern California.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2015