Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32

The Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 27 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 140,814 miles driven.

The BluEarth Es ES32 is ranked 41st of 127 Summer Premium Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32

Questions and Answers for the Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32

2020-08-20 - Are yokohama bluearth es es32 run flat tyres?

The tyre retailer will note if there are runflat models of the ES32

BluEarth Es ES32 Prices

Top 3 Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32 Reviews

Given 97% while driving a Toyota Altis (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 3,000 average miles
maxxis is the tyre that i have been driven for 38000km,i have change the yokohama for a month ,it is good at the heavy rain distric
725 - tyre reviewed on June 24, 2017
Given 24% while driving a Honda 1.8 VTi (205/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Worst tyre I ever had, got into accident when the tyre skids on raining days. Tried it out due to the good review but dont think this tyre is recommended for raining day
170 - tyre reviewed on June 25, 2019
Given 81% while driving a Renault 12 (185/65 R15 T) on mostly town for 1,300 average miles
It's so good. But be careful on the wet roads.
90 - tyre reviewed on May 12, 2017
Have you driven on the Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32 >

Latest Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32 Reviews

Given 76% while driving a Citroën Saxo 1.5D (175/65 R14) on mostly town for 30,000 average miles
These tyres are great, low noise, comfortable over bumps and no cracks at all after 3 years of driving on them. Braking on dry is good however when the tyre was abit more than halfway worn it started to skid when raining, now they are almost down to the threadwear bars and when raining you might aswell be driving with no brakes, because if you hit the brakes abit harder than normal they start to slide everywhere. But on the other hand they are worn now. They were abit expensive as a tyre, they lasted me 50k kms. Not going to buy them again for the reason of wet grip.
4 - tyre reviewed on October 3, 2021
Given 10% while driving a Honda Civic (215/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 13,000 average miles
Horrible experience, 2 tyres worn out completely after 20000kms, comfort was good, but noisey tyres. I would never buy them again.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 24, 2021
Given 83% while driving a Daihatsu Perodua Kelisa (165/55 R14) on mostly town for 24,000 average miles
Been on 2nd set of these wonderful tires on my small city ride. Very comfort and silent drive among city lanes, no issue for most condition from dry to wet roads. Don't expect high performance, but normal driving should suit most people with decent comfort and performance. Lasted around 40,000km with average driving style which is good for me.
2 - tyre reviewed on September 20, 2021
Given 81% while driving a Toyota Perodua Myvi Toyota Passo (195/50 R15) on mostly town for 0 miles
Dry grip - the tyres performed well without any issue Wet grip - a bit tough. It get the job done but it didn't give me much confidence because it feel the grip is almost there but just maybe. Wear rate - i dont think it cant last long like Goodyear triplemax because softer compound. Comfort - it is more comfort than Goodyear triplemax. The silence is very noticeable. Will buy again? Yes and definitely on my list for next replacement but i will try continental cc6 first to get a proper results.
4 - tyre reviewed on August 22, 2021
Given 90% while driving a Honda 1.8 iVTEC Es (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 12,000 average miles
My driveway is on a mountainside and is steep. My Honda Civic wheel-spun until I fitted these Yokohama tyres. Brilliant, I go up no problem in all weather. Recently I test drove a new German car also front wheel drive. It failed the final test of climbing my driveway!
10 - tyre reviewed on June 22, 2021
Given 90% while driving a Honda Jazz (195/60 R15) on a combination of roads for 44 average miles
Excellent in both dry and wet conditions. Also improves fuel consumption. Very comfortable, minimal noise. What is impressive is the water displacement even in rainy condition. I always say that if you see a good spray behind you when driving in the rain, then you tyres are working. For a small family car definitely great value for money.
7 - tyre reviewed on May 29, 2021
Given 83% while driving a Suzuki Swift Sport TC (205/45 R16) on a combination of roads for 12,500 spirited miles
I've tested these tyres in dry and wet (grippy and slippery surface) conditions. Dry grip and handling are very good, with the tyres having pulled me out of one or two very anxious moments with no squealing or sliding. On a wet and grippy surface, the tyres have not yet let go. On a wet slippery surface, these tyres progress smoothly from full grip through their limit to a full slide. The Swift Sport is prone to understeer and although it breaks away smoothly, there's not a lot of feel at the breakaway point. The overall feel is better than average though. As far as wear goes, I've still got around 6mm after 12500 miles/20000km. The outer edges of the tyre are quite resilient and have good tread in spite of the heavyish cornering I sometimes expose them to. They're very comfortable and quiet especially considering how well they perform. I'm still very happy with them, but I like to change things up and always look to improve, so I would buy them again but not after this set's done.
7 - tyre reviewed on April 14, 2021
Given 91% while driving a Volkswagen Golf Mk6 1.4 TSI 160 (175/50 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Just had a fair bit of snow and attempted to use my Golf GTE with Goodyear F1s - I was going nowhere. Resorted to using my son's Golf TSI - utterly brilliant, tyres gave confidence, they gripped really well both in snow but also in slush. Excellent result
11 - tyre reviewed on February 13, 2021
Given 94% while driving a Honda City (205/50 R16) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Comfort Tyre.. More Comfort Then Michelin PS4.. Honestly.. Good At Dry And Wet Grip For Daily Driven..
73 - tyre reviewed on August 5, 2020
Given 80% while driving a Renault Laguna I (195/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 6,200 easy going miles
The Yokohama ES32 are very good tires for the price. A very progressive feeling, and a good grip even in bad conditions that make you feeling safe when driving. With 10.000 km, they have the same performance as new. The noise inside the car is low (a little better than my old tires Bridgestone/Goodyear). Ideal for my family car.
37 - tyre reviewed on May 12, 2020
Given 74% while driving a Skoda Octavia estate (195/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 2,200 easy going miles
Purchased a full set of these tyres in February 2019 from Euro*aster who were doing a good deal on the Yokohama ES32. At 34,570 miles I finally fitted them onto my 2012 Skoda Octavia TSi Combi as I use winter tyres from mid November to mid April.
During the summer I toured the Belgian coast and Northern France beside the usual chores that a car has to do. ( I usually cycle to work, hence the low annual mileage of less than 7000! ).

Dry grip is very good, giving confidence around tight corners and braking in an emergency. As good as the original Continental Ecocontact 3's that were fitted when new and the replacement Goodyear Efficient Grip Performance too.

Wet grip is also very good. I cannot understand how some folk say these Yokohama tyres are very poor in the wet. IMHO they are a match for the original Continental's and far better in the wet than the Goodyear's I had fitted previously.

Road Feedback is good, comparable with the Conti's and far better than the vague feeling of the Goodyear's.

Handling is very good. I am not an aggressive driver but on a quite twisty road I like to enjoy myself. The Goodyear's were OK on such roads while the Conti's were very good.

Wear is sadly the only down side to my report. The beginning of October 2019 my Skoda had a full service and MOT at 36,752 miles. After 2200 miles the front tyres were down to 6.4mm at the front and rear's at 6.8mm! The Goodyear's did over 10,000 before reaching such wear levels and the Conti's were also very good.
If I were an aggressive 'press-on' sort at the wheel I could understand such wear levels but I am more of a 'Captain Slow' type of driver as my other cars are a Trabant 601S and a Karmann Ghia Semi-Automatic Coupe!!

Comfort is superb. Far better than the Conti's and ahead of the Goodyear's too.

As for buying again? Well if they were on offer as my original purchase then maybe I would but looking on the Yokohama UK website it would appear that Russian made Skoda Octavia's are fitted with Yokohama BluEarth-A AE-50 tyres so perhaps that's the next choice.

To surmise, Yokohama tyres have come along way since the 1970's when my old gaffer from my engineering apprentice days had a set fitted to his Vauxhall Magnum 2300 Estate. He did 20,000 a year and said the were the work tyres EVER. I am quite happy with Yokohama tyres and would certainly purchase again, even with the wear issue. Besides which the BlueEarth ES32 is recommended by Yokohama for Compact and small family cars. Is the Skoda Octavia Combi such a car?
Perhaps the Yokohama BluEarth-A AE-50 is the one to go for after all.

28 - tyre reviewed on October 26, 2019
Given 81% while driving a Ford Fiesta (195/50 R15 V) on mostly country roads for 500 easy going miles
Fitted a full set to a 2007 Ford Fiesta that we acquired for my son to learn to drive in, replacing a mixed bag of mid range / budget tyres. So far they have offered a very comfortable ride, good corner grip and lower noise levels. The car is only being driven on slower roads in a relaxed style but I feel far happier with a matching set of quality tyres fitted, especially given that with a discount at the tyre depot I was able to get them for £41 each fitted, comparable price to most budget range tyres. The ttread design suggests thy aren't intended to be the sportiest tyre , but small, medium family cars they would appear to be a good option. Will review again later in the years once have more experience
38 - tyre reviewed on March 13, 2019