Firestone TZ300A

The Firestone TZ300A is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Firestone TZ300

Tyre review data from 24 tyre reviews averaging 77% over 315,000 miles driven.

Latest Group Test Results

2016 Market Overview - Braking Test - 25th of 50 tyres

2015 Market Overview - Braking Test - 25th of 52 tyres

2015 European Tyre Test 185/60R14 - 7th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Especially good on dry roads
  • Negative - Compared to the best, a bit weaker in the wet
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Firestone TZ300A

Questions and Answers for the Firestone TZ300A

2016-04-13 - Can you please advise me what is the letter d at the end of TZ300d tyre.

Two options. The first and most likely is that some tyre companies are using the D character instead of the alpha a on their online listing, and it is in fact the TZ300A. The second is that Firestone have released a new version called the TZ300 delta, but we've not been told about this.

Top 3 Firestone TZ300A Reviews

Given 30% while driving a Peugeot 206 2.0 hdi (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 2,000 spirited miles
AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL - bought these (recommended by Halfords !!!) - OK for a few hundred miles then drove like I had flat tyres, any movement on the sterring wheel had me slewing over the road, very noisy - like something rubbing.
First heavy rain - aquaplaning aaaaagh - nearly had to stop
Would never suggest these to anyone
46 - tyre reviewed on August 15, 2014
Given 83% while driving a Fiat Panda (185/55 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
Have Firestone tz300a all round on my 2013 panda multijet, I have found them very comfortable over all road surfaces, dry grip excellent, wet weather very good and handles the torque very well from the multijet diesel, have not reached their limit and would not try to, they have worn in well and after 12000 miles still seems to be plenty of wear in them, would certainly buy again.
5 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2016
Given 96% while driving a Citroën C4 Grand Picasso (215/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 9,000 average miles
Buy these tyres...I am somewhat lucky that the car I drive is a company car & I choose how it is looked after & can spend any amount within reason. I was advised by a chap at Citroen, if I did not want to replace with the original Michelin, then they would recommend these Firestones... Thank you kind chap at Citroen, these are very good. I drive all over the country in all seasons / weather & they have been amazing...I will not buy or recommend any other tyre than these...You will be happy.
3 - tyre reviewed on September 29, 2015
Have you driven on the Firestone TZ300A tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Firestone TZ300A? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Firestone TZ300A >

Latest Firestone TZ300A Reviews

Given 71% while driving a Nissan Micra (175/60 R15 H) on mostly town for 35,000 spirited miles
Good for the the price.
Good on wet road (Continentals a bit better)
Good on dry also (Dunlop sp300 a bit better but worst on wear)

Wear is average and the tires tend to degrade before hitting the marks...although for the price vs performance it is a good buy
1 - tyre reviewed on August 5, 2017
Given 76% while driving a Citroën C4 Grand Picasso (215/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
have had these on front of Citroen c4 grand picasso found them to be a very good replacement for my old Michelin
and a much cheaper alternative , they lasted 25000 miles so very good wear but could be a bit skittish on damp road when pulling off but that could be the weight of car ,although cornering even in wet was always positive and have been perfectly ok in snow, only downside has been road noise which was quite intrusive on certain types of tarmac.
economy wise i got 1 to 2 mpg less than the michelins over the life of the tyres its worth working out that especially over 25k
now replaced with avon Zv7 s which are incredibly quiet in comparison.
to sum up fire stones tz 300 s have very good wear ,handling good on people carrier but noise level poor.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 30, 2017
5 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2016
3 - tyre reviewed on September 29, 2015
Given 61% while driving a Citroën xsara picasso (185/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Good tyres for quiet driving. Very comfortable. The problem: I can't "feel" the road as before (uniroyal rain expert).
0 - tyre reviewed on August 15, 2015
Given 70% while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (195/60 R15 H) on mostly town for 2,000 easy going miles
Too soon to say!!!done only 2000 miles.300a on front. 700 on rear.i like firestone(made by Bridgestone).good all rounders.no probs as yet. I drive carefully in my ford focus estate. I will keep you advised.so far they run fine.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 7, 2014
First heavy rain - aquaplaning aaaaagh - nearly had to stop
Would never suggest these to anyone
46 - tyre reviewed on August 15, 2014
Given 83% while driving a Renault (195/65 R15) on mostly motorways for 22,000 spirited miles
Excellent tyres. Got 22000 from these and replaced with same. Would recommend .
0 - tyre reviewed on February 15, 2014
Given 84% while driving a Alfa Romeo Alfa 156 2.0 TS Lusso (205/60 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Surprisingly good tyre. Very good in the wet or dry. Sharp handling and yet quite comfortable. Far better feedback and grip than previous Michelin Energy Saver. Fuel consumption of car marginally less good it seems, although this is difficult to calculate accurately. Great value.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 9, 2013