Jinyu YU61

The Jinyu YU61 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 46 tyre reviews averaging 71% over 322,570 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Jinyu YU61
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Jinyu YU61

Questions and Answers for the Jinyu YU61

2016-08-22 - What is the maximum tire pressure of my yu61 tires?

The maximum inflation pressure of the YU61 should be listed on the sidewall, however this is usually well above a pressure level suitable for a vehicle.

Top 3 Jinyu YU61 Reviews

Given 83% while driving a Ford Galaxy (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 58,000 average miles
HI there. I've using them on my 2008 Galaxy for last 58000 miles and they still at 3mm. Really good ones for heavy car. 225/50r17 Z Extra Load. At current they loosing a bit when wet so i decided to get new ones for next season. I did front/back swaps each 15000miles to get even wear and i keep them bit harder than recommended pressure to get better feedback. I'm very impressed overall as they were for 45 quid each and can say it loud: OM michelin energy saver i had before was overpriced rubbish (in grey colour - not even black) to compare.
106 - tyre reviewed on August 2, 2016
Given 39% while driving a Mercedes Benz E250 CDI (275/35 R19) on mostly motorways for 10,000 average miles
I had 4x new jinyu tyres fitted on my car as I was leaving for a long trip and could not get the other branded ones on time. I had to change on of the back tyre while I was away on holiday as it had a huge bump inner side due to broken mesh inside. When I got back its gone through MOT and the other tyre at the back again had a big crack which was changed again. Yesterday I just slightly hit the side of my back tyre to the kerb which would have been fine with any other brand but this is just split. very low quality to say the least. Steer well away and go buy something you can trust. This is the first and last time I am ever buying this budget s..t.
54 - tyre reviewed on October 12, 2017
Given 100% while driving a Vauxhall Astra SRi 1.7 CDTi 110 (225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
BEST BUDGET TYRE IVE EVERY TRIED WHOOP
46 - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2017
Have you driven on the Jinyu YU61 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Jinyu YU61? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Jinyu YU61 >

Latest Jinyu YU61 Reviews

Given 13% while driving a Ford Mondeo Titanium X (235/45 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
I would only recommend these tyres to put flowers in them and i cant belive you call them a performance tyre. Its a cheap Chinese tyre and its a serious danger and shouldn't be legal. I havent bought the tyres, i got the car with them fitted on the rear axle and they were fitted a few months back, and the back of the car was very unstable. Threw them strait away.
2 - tyre reviewed on October 24, 2020
Given 36% while driving a BMW 330D Touring (255/30 R19) on a combination of roads for 170 average miles
Had four tyres put on my car, the rears have nearly gone after only 1700 miles, but the biggest issue I have is one of the rear tyres inside wall completely deformed leaving the tyre unsafe and not usable... after 1700 miles and 6 months. Buy cheap, buy twice. Will not be buying these again. Have upgraded to PS4's now.
3 - tyre reviewed on June 24, 2020
Given 24% while driving a BMW 520D M Sport Touring (275/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Bought the car with these tires on. I can safely say these are the worst tyres I have had the displeasure of driving. The 5 series is a big car but to lose the front of the car on roundabouts with your family in is not funny. We don't drive the car hard and with these tires even less. I will be swapping them as soon as possible. Very poor performance and boarder line lethal in the wet. Would not recommend for anyone with a big car.
22 - tyre reviewed on June 30, 2019
Given 69% while driving a Ford Kuga (235/45 R19 W) on mostly country roads for 13,000 average miles
Fitted Jinyu Yu61 due to price/reviews compared to original Continentals. Used on 150 bhp front wheel drive Kuga. Contis lasted 19000 miles but were an exellent tyre but at £190 each juzt too expensive albeit rears are now at 32000 miles and still have over 4ml left. Yu61 have been good, more susceptable to tramlining and grip/handling is dropping off with 3-4ml left. Would i buy them again?At the same price definitely.
17 - tyre reviewed on September 19, 2018
Given 40% while driving a BMW 535d M Sport (275/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 4,000 miles
OK in the dry but awful in the wet. Can’t even accelerate gently at times. Wouldn’t buy again.
26 - tyre reviewed on September 8, 2018
BEST BUDGET TYRE IVE EVERY TRIED WHOOP
46 - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2017
54 - tyre reviewed on October 12, 2017
Given 87% while driving a Honda Accord i DTEC EX (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 0 easy going miles
I have replace it with my previous premium brand for Honda accord. Very good in handling, breaking and grip. Also quiet on road. its more than I expected from a budget tyre with low price. Recommended to test and buy.
30 - tyre reviewed on May 8, 2017
Given 84% while driving a Ford Kuga (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Just replaced 2 tyres after 15000 miles, could have easily got another 1000 miles but other tyres were ready to be replaced. Better grip compared with Bridgestones which are more than £100 more each. Can not fault this tyre. Good grip in dry and wet and have also towed a caravan many times without any problems. Cost per £ = perfect. Happy Days.
8 - tyre reviewed on April 12, 2017
Given 80% while driving a Skoda Fabia vRS (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 12,000 spirited miles
Very good tyres in the dry, good feel, progressive, amazing when the cost was taken into consideration. I had to be a little more careful in the wet but, having a full set of the same make and model meant that it was very progressive and predictable. I went through a set of P-Zeros in 8000 miles on the front, these lasted 12000, excellent for a Turbo diesel hi torque vehicle (Remapped Skoda Fabia VRS TDi). I'd recommend them and bought 3 full sets in my five years of ownership of the car.
17 - tyre reviewed on April 4, 2017