Kleber Dynaxer HP4

The Kleber Dynaxer HP4 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

This tyre replaced the Kleber Dynaxer HP 3.

Tyre review data from 13 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 78,000 miles driven.

The Dynaxer HP4 is ranked 7th of 138 Summer Premium Touring tyres.

2022 Summer Tyre Market Overview - 12th of 44 tyres

2022 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Test - 13th of 22 tyres

• Positive - Good aquaplaning resistance, short wet and dry braking, good comfort, low noise.
  • Negative - Average grip in the wet, slow steering, understeer in the dry.

2022 ADAC 16" SUV Summer Tyre Test - 10th of 18 tyres

• Positive - Good on dry roads.
  • Negative - Weakness in wet handling and low aquaplaning resistance.
  • Overall - The Kleber Dynaxer HP4 offers good performance on dry roads and good wear behavior. In the wet, however, it shows slight weaknesses that lead to the devaluation of the overall rating. Overall, the tire is rated as recommendable.

2022 Tyre Tests

• 10th: 2022 ADAC 16" SUV Summer Tyre Test (215/60 R16)
  • 12th: 2022 Summer Tyre Market Overview (215/55 R17)
  • 13th: 2022 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Test (215/55 R17)
  • 2021 Tyre Tests

• 11th: 2021 ADAC Summer Tyre Test - 225/50 R17 (225/50 R17)
  • 14th: 2021 53 Summer Tyre Braking Test (205/55 R16)
  • 17th: 2021 Auto Bild 16 Inch Summer Tyre Test (205/55 R16)
  • 2020 Tyre Tests

• 6th: 2020 ACE Mid Range Summer Tyre Test (215/55 R17)
  • Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kleber Dynaxer HP4

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kleber Dynaxer HP4. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Kleber Dynaxer HP4 Reviews

Given 90% while driving a Mazda 3 Sport 2.2 Diesel 185 BHP (205/50 R17 V) on mostly country roads for 4,000 average miles
    Awesome for the price. Amazing grip on dry roads. I didn`t think the car could stop so fast as i had to test it because of a car accident on the road. It gives a good grip on the wet surface but i try to drive pretty safe on the wet so i can`t tell more for now. Very little noise although the Mazda 3 is a car where you can hear all the sounds coming from outside, I can recommend it for sure, It is a good pick especially for the price i took it - 80 euro per tyre.
    Helpful 285 - tyre reviewed on June 19, 2019
    Given 90% while driving a Peugeot 308 sw 1.6 hdi (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
    After 10kAfter 10000km I am very satisfied. It is amazing that such good tires can be bought for the money I gave. They behave well on both dry and wet roads. They are extremely quiet.km
    Helpful 60 - tyre reviewed on March 5, 2021
    Alfa Romeo (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
    North Greece, d Very good dry handling and braking Very Good wet handling and braking (a bit spin on the wet if you accelerate making a turn at the start, just a sec) A very good touring tire from KLEBER 20.000 kms and still going well
    Helpful 13 - tyre reviewed on December 24, 2021
    Have you driven on the Kleber Dynaxer HP4 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Kleber Dynaxer HP4? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Kleber Dynaxer HP4 >

Latest Kleber Dynaxer HP4 Reviews

Given 84% while driving a Suzuki Splash SZ4 (185/60 R15) on mostly town for 13,000 average miles
    Excellent tyre in all conditions, minus snow and ice. V e r y silent and at a great price. Have it in my 3 family cars. I am not certain about the wear, it is still early. Otherwise, fully recomendable
    Helpful 2 - tyre reviewed on July 21, 2022
    Given 87% while driving a Kia Motors Rio (195/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
    I am very satisfied with the tires. Mileage with them about 20,000 km. I don't drive extremely, that's why I rated their limit at 70%. Once they did well in deep water during extreme rain and storms. Their other parameters are rated at 80-90%. I drove dry and wet and always without problems. Drive carefully according to the situation! They are quiet and do not wear out significantly. I had Kumho before HP4, but HP4 are better. I would buy them again.
    Helpful 4 - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2022
    Want to know what the BEST AT tires are? Watch below!
    Given 100% while driving a Ford Ecosport (205/60 R16) on for 10,000 spirited miles
    Excellent tyres....
    Helpful 11 - tyre reviewed on February 25, 2022
    Given 84% while driving a Lancia Lancia Y 1.2 (165/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
    Alright then, 5000 km ago I bought two of these tyres for the front on my car for €51,00 a tyre ex. fitting. Cheap in my opinion for a tyre that I read good reviews about. Also, Kléber is a sisterbrand of Michellin. I was looking for a silent tyre that also performs nicely in dry and wet. This tyre has it all! Very silent indeed and also high levels of comfort. Dry performance is excellent and wet performance is good. Driving on wet tarmac feels very safe and confident. One time I had to drive over a bridge with 80km/h while there was about 1.5cm of standing water on the tarmac. First thing I thought was: I am going to aquaplain right now! However, it didn't happen. Grip was still there! Long story short: great tyre for the price. Am buying again for real for a different car of mine. Very satisfied.
    Helpful 6 - tyre reviewed on February 20, 2022
    Given 84% while driving a Toyota Corolla (195/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
    I am driving a Toyota Corolla 1.6L , about 6000 KM, middle-eastern weather, they are so good at grabing at hor roads and also heavy rain. I like them so much and also I got them at a good price!
    Helpful 11 - tyre reviewed on January 3, 2022