Tigar High Performance

The Tigar High Performance is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 83,200 miles driven.

The High Performance is ranked 67th of 187 Summer High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Tigar High Performance
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Tigar High Performance
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Tigar High Performance. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

High Performance Prices

Top 3 Tigar High Performance Reviews

Given 86% while driving a Mercedes Benz C200 CDI Elegance (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,500 average miles
For the moment I am very satisfied with the tires, they are soft good handling, very comfortable.

It passed just 2500 km on them, after some time I will update my review.
315 - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2018
Given 93% while driving a Mazda 3 Series (195/65 R15 V) on mostly town for 15,000 spirited miles
Perfect tyres of low cost and extra feedback. Not just a plastic as expected. Its Michelin technology behind the brand name. Amazing with high % of grip on wet and dry road. If you buy high V class, it is noiseless.
57 - tyre reviewed on March 14, 2019
Given 71% while driving a Fiat Punto Mk2b Sporting 1.4 (185/55 R15 V) on mostly country roads for 7,000 average miles
Had a tight budget for my summer tires so I decided to buy and put these tires on mainly due to price. I was quite surprised by the performance of these, having very good experience with them on dry and wet.
What I as well noticed that they really soft tires. Especially the sidewall. You can feel it in the corners at higher speed.
Wear looks pretty okay for roughly 7000 miles.
Conclusion, if you are on a tight budget, I recommend this tire. You get pretty decent performance for the cost of them
29 - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2019
Have you driven on the Tigar High Performance tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Tigar High Performance? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Tigar High Performance >

Latest Tigar High Performance Reviews

Given 20% while driving a Volkswagen Passat B5.5 1.9 TDi 130bhp highline (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 14,000 spirited miles
I just think these tires should not be legal. Awful performance in the corners and braking, both dry and wet
2 - tyre reviewed on May 11, 2021
Given 61% while driving a Fiat Punto Mk2b Sporting 1.4 (185/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
This is my second review of these tires. After an additional 10,000 km (in addition to the previous 7,500km) these tires are showing their biggest weakness. And that is the material that is made of. So close to 20,000 on these tires, and they started to feel and look like they are made of plastic. To be fair, I am not surprised at this price point, but if the temperature falls below 15c, these tires are rock solid, plastic-like feeling. Had a couple of close calls, all of them on braking with streets being a bit wet, so forced me to fit back on my winter tires. With that as well, the noise level increased by a lot, where it became really annoying on highways and especially under braking (making a really strange noise, tested on winter tires, that sound is gone) With all of that said, in dry and wet summer weather, I had absolutely zero issues, comfort was okay, handling, responsive..all of them are okay, just like mention before, the more the tire wears, the noise of it increases. Still, having driven a bunch of budget tires, this one was one of the better ones. As for buying it again...I highly doubt it. I have to check on their behavior next year to conclude that. Again, If you are in the market for buying budget summer tires, and looking to get decent performance on hot summer dry and wet roads, this is a great option for you, if you don't mind the noise level.
10 - tyre reviewed on November 8, 2020
Want the best performance tyre? Click here!
Given 79% while driving a Fiat Grande punto (195/55 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 7,500 spirited miles
Bought them because I didn't have a lot of money to spare for tires, but I am satisfied with the performance. They are a bit softer than my last set (Kumho Solus KH17) but grip pretty good in the dry and wet. Did not give me any surprises, and are pretty predictable. They do drop in grip when the temperatures fall (10 degrees C) but are still dependable. Fuel consumption is ok and the noise is pretty good. I would say they are better than the Tigar Ultra HP in the wet.
2 - tyre reviewed on October 26, 2020
Given 86% while driving a Volkswagen jetta 1.6 (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
I have been driving those tires for the past 9 months, they look great, performed very well on wet and dry pavement, they outperformed my previous Yoko's which were a lot more expensive.
Highly recommend.
19 - tyre reviewed on December 24, 2019
Given 90% while driving a Audi A6 (205/60 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Just bought these, and they feel AMAZING compared to Nokian Hakka Green tyres. It's like a new car in the most positive of ways. Two years ago I bought Nokian Hakka Green tyres as Nokian tyres generally win all tyre tests in Finland (by the magazine Tekniikan Maailma) as Nokian is a Finnish brand (with production in Russia also, and noteworthy that Nokian actually got caught cheating in tyre-tests a few years ago, they had been cheating for atleast 14 years, ). I thought i bought a premium tyre and did not know better until I got the Tigars for half the price. The Nokian tyres lasted barely two seasons and 25.000km, One tyres side-wall exploded without any reason and that's when I decided for something else. The Nokias also needed constant input to the steering-wheel between 80-120 kph, felt really, really hard in all bumps and were generally the worst tyres Iv'e ever had. Now, the Tigars! Amazing comfort, car wants to go straight on the highway, no need for adjusting the steering back and forth, the noise-level is much less annoying and I am quite certtian they will last at least double the milage. And this is half the price, so 4 times better tyre then Nokian. HIGHLY recommended!!! And P.S. AVOID Nokian Tyres at ALL cost, they are wors then the worst Chinese tyres although they are four times the price.
17 - tyre reviewed on May 31, 2019
Given 90% while driving a Skoda Fabia 1.2Tsi (105hp) (195/55 R15 H) on mostly motorways for 200 spirited miles
I currently drive a 2011 Skoda Fabia 1.2TSI (105hp). The car was fitted just 6 months ago with four new Dunlop BluResponse tires. From that moment, the car started to bounce on the front axle (don't think that it moved from the ground, just irritating minor - but continuous - vibrations all the way from 10km/h up to 70km/h, coming from the steering wheel and the driving sit). I visited 10 different garage shops, one of them using the latest Hunter machine for checking wheels and tires, and none of them found something peculiar with the wheels or the tires. Nevertheless, my bad opinion about the Dunlop tires did not change over time. Just some days ago, I had a broken tire, so I decided instead of buying one new Dunlop tire, to listen to a friend mechanic advice, and try the Tigar High Performance tires (a Serbian subsidiary of the French manufactrer Michelin). I did the calculations and realised that buying two new Tigar tires for the fron axle (keeping the two Dunlop tires on the rear axle), would cost me less than buying a new Dunlop tire; and this is what I did. The result is that now I have a more relaxed drive with the Tigar tires, they are almost as silent as the Dunlops, produce no perceivable bouncing or vibrations, they are very good on the dry and almost as good on the wet, but overall I enjoy them 100% more than the Dunlop ones. May be that the Dunlop BlueResponse tires have very soft compound, I don't know, but the fact is that I bought two new - much more than decent - tires at half the price. And they do perform as expected!
21 - tyre reviewed on May 29, 2019