BCT S800

The BCT S800 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 84 tyre reviews averaging 39% over 381,346 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the BCT S800
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the BCT S800
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the BCT S800. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 BCT S800 Reviews

Given 10% while driving a Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 90 easy going miles
Pure junk 3000 miles my 2 rears separate and no one in my city can warranty them...
76 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2016
Given 18% while driving a Saab Automobile 9 3 linear sport 1.9TID (150) (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Horrendous tyre. No grip in the wet. Have them on the back of my Saab 9-3 (already on when purchased). The road noise is terrible, as soon as you hit about 47 mph; then it's time to turn the radio up!! Just to cover the droning noise. Only good thing is they seem to wear slow. However they have had to go!!!
5 - tyre reviewed on July 2, 2017
Volkswagen (225/40 R18 R) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Very poor tyres, dry weather it would wheel spin for fun and screech a lot!
In the wet, two words 'DEATH TRAP' these tyres cannot get traction in the wet and it's like as if your driving on ice.
Shocking tyre, also makes too much noise when I go over 40mph, feels like my wheel bearings are about to explode.

Had no choice but to fit these on my car as I needed tyres for MOT, next time I will stay away from these tyres even if they were for free.
4 - tyre reviewed on January 18, 2019
Have you driven on the BCT S800 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the BCT S800? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your BCT S800 >

Latest BCT S800 Reviews

Ford (225/40 R18 H) on a combination of roads for 200 easy going miles
These tyres are grim,do not buy them,it's like driving on ice in the wet, weird tyre pattern no use for confident driving,only had them few weeks and then i looked at reviews (silly me)tyres are getting changed to some Avon's instead.Honestly if you have these tyres and it's raining be careful.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 4, 2020
Given 33% while driving a Volvo S60T5 260bhp (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 500 easy going miles
Horrendous tyres !!!! fitted a set of these to my Volvo S60 T5 and overnight wet weather driving became a white-knuckle ride from the moment you turned the key !! Terrible, I’m fact no ! They’re dangerous !!! Cornering was like a computer game and braking was a guessing game of ‘will it stop in time or will it not!’ Never ever again and I would tell anyone to dig a bit deeper into your pocket or make sure your life insurance is up to date !!
0 - tyre reviewed on January 4, 2020
Given 36% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/40 R18) on mostly town for 150 average miles
Very bad in wet have on the rear and at 30mph on a slight bend back end just whips rounds like a welded diff mx5/miata
1 - tyre reviewed on November 8, 2019
Given 31% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/40 R18) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Worst tyre i have ever had on a car!! These were on my type r civic when i purchased it, i nearly took it back to the dealer because whilst driving it sounded like the bearings were about to explode, read a review and realised it was the tyres!! Dry grip was bearable but wouldn’t trust them at speed, wet grip was like driving on ice, in fact really dangerous, never would i have these tyres on sny car again!
1 - tyre reviewed on October 25, 2019
Volkswagen (225/40 R18 R) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Very poor tyres, dry weather it would wheel spin for fun and screech a lot!

4 - tyre reviewed on January 18, 2019
Given 29% while driving a Ford Focus ST 225 (2003 2007) (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 2,000 miles
Shocking. Cannot emphasise how bad these tires are. They were fitted when I bought the car and the road noise is the worst I've ever experienced. Changed the front ones after 1000 miles to a pair of proxes. Made an incredible difference, and I've just changed the rear ones and it feels like a new car. Sounded like a wheel bearing was about to explode.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2018
5 - tyre reviewed on July 2, 2017
Given 31% while driving a Audi S3 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 1,000 easy going miles
The worst tyres I have ever had the misfortune of driving with. SHOCKING grip. No feedback. Bordering on dangerous in the wet. Sadly they came fitted on a car i had bought.
I have a lot of experience with Tyres working in the Tuning industry and have driven many cars running cut slicks and track day tyres. These can be noisy. They however create a mere whisper compared to these tyres. I might as well have had logs attached to each corner. The road noise is horrendous and sounds like you have wheel bearings about to fall apart. Avoid. Utter Utter Shite.
3 - tyre reviewed on November 16, 2016