Michelin e.Primacy

The Michelin e.Primacy is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 54,000 miles driven.

The e.Primacy is ranked 48th of 127 Summer Premium Touring tyres.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin e.Primacy
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin e.Primacy
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin e.Primacy. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

e.Primacy Prices

Have you driven on the Michelin e.Primacy tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Michelin e.Primacy? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Michelin e.Primacy >

Latest Michelin e.Primacy Reviews

Given 83% while driving a Toyota Yaris (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 1,000 easy going miles
I replaced my Dunlop Sport Bluresponse, and since the first moment it is more than noticeable that the car starts moving much easier. They are very smooth on the road and when I push them will turning they just follow with confidence. They are also very quiet. I was going for the Primacy 4, but I do not regret at all.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 18, 2021
Given 86% while driving a Nissan LEAF Tekna (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 3,000 easy going miles
So much quieter on the car compared to the previous set. Only did the fronts but the difference was dramatic. Will definitely use these these tyres when the rears are due for replacement. A real winner for me.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 14, 2021
Skoda (205/55 R16) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
I just bought these and was amazed to find they only have 6.mm of tread depth as purchased. D.O.M wk14 2021 C.O.M. Spain I will be monitoring them closely and will be providing and updated review in the fullness of time. I am currently struggling to find a listing of tyre tread depths as purchased so I can make a more informed purchasing decision next time. I've never known a new tyre to have so little tread (depth) at the outset.
4 - tyre reviewed on August 11, 2021
Given 67% while driving a Mercedes Benz B180Cdi (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 30,000 spirited miles
tyres 6mm tread left but drone will not buy again