Riken UHP

The Riken UHP is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 34,600 miles driven.

The UHP is ranked 85th of 187 Summer High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Riken UHP
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Riken UHP
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Riken UHP. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Riken Riken UHP Reviews

Given 79% while driving a Audi A3 2.0 TDI 140 (225/45 R17 W) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
Fine for a daily town car, used on motorway a handful of times over the past 3000 miles and they have been fine. Wet is ok, not amazing but a cheap tyre so to be expected. Will buy again though as they are half the price of Avon's and seemed just as good.
44 - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2019
Given 87% while driving a BMW E38 7 Series (225/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 1,500 average miles
Riken UHP-on my heavy Bmw E38 this tyres performs very well,good grip wet and dry.I'm done it one trip from Bristol to London in a heavy rain,BRILLIANT!I've been very confident with this tyres,realy recommended.Cheap,good performance,good handling,low noise
14 - tyre reviewed on December 15, 2019
Given 85% while driving a Audi 1.8T Quattro (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 600 spirited miles
Tyre is great in wet or dry and comfortable BUT they have a very weak side wall. I have replaced 2 inside 1000 miles due to side wall damage hitting a pothole and now a 3rd has a bulge after 600 miles. I will not buy them again for British roads
13 - tyre reviewed on March 23, 2020
Have you driven on the Riken Riken UHP tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Riken UHP? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Riken UHP >

Latest Riken Riken UHP Reviews

Given 76% while driving a Fiat Bravo (225/50 R17 W) on mostly town for 0 average miles
That's it F/P
10 - tyre reviewed on May 26, 2020
Given 78% while driving a Volkswagen Scirocco 2.0 TSI 201 (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Bought these tyres at £75 each fitted to replace Pirelli P Zero tyres. In the dry they are about the same as the Pirellis and in the wet I have found them to be slightly better. However, these tyres seem quite hard which takes away some of the road feedback and comfort, although still not far off the Pirellis. I haven't had them for long enough to test wear or long term degradation. Initial impressions are very good and they are overall close to premium tyres in terms of performance but at a much cheaper price.
8 - tyre reviewed on November 18, 2019
Want the best performance tyre? Click here!
Given 33% while driving a Volvo s60 D5 (163) (235/40 R18 W) on mostly town for 1,500 average miles
The worst tyres I have been used in my life. I have tried this brand after my old Continental tyres. Pricing of this tyres were very close to Petlas, Kumho and Falken but the vehicle doesn't stop while braking, even at low speeds. I made a big mistake to choose this new brand. Also handling is so weak too. I have to lower my speed more down as usual before cornering. Noise level is same as my old tyres. For safety on road, be aware to use this brand. Lastly, I will never buy it again.
10 - tyre reviewed on June 9, 2019
Given 44% while driving a Renault Megane Sports Tourer (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Tyres are definitely a cheap end of the market, on the wet there is no way to tell when they will give up. Unpredictable in the wet. In the dry they are ok, but again they give up very quickly and suddenly. For the price difference of 20£ per tyre between them and reasonable brand I don't recommend these. Mine were made in Serbia 03/2019.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 25, 2019