Sailun Atrezzo ZSR

The Sailun Atrezzo ZSR is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 31 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 271,500 miles driven.

Latest Group Test Results

2019 Summer 53 Tyre Braking Shootout - 48th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Sailun Atrezzo ZSR Review

Given 81% while driving a Honda Accord Euro (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
This is a second review to correct a mistake done on the previous review of mine, if you see below there is a review stating driving a "BENTLEY".

Obviously it's a mistake as my car is a Honda Accord Euro. And since I revisited the same comments apply more or less as in the previous review of mine while having done 5000 miles.

Next change I may revert to the Z4+AS model from Sailun, their main advantage is economy , main drawback the noise
458 - tyre reviewed on January 6, 2016

Latest Sailun Atrezzo ZSR Reviews

Have you driven on the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Sailun Atrezzo ZSR >>

Given 85% while driving a Ford c max (215/50 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
Bought these from national as they had 10% off making them cheaper than the radial champiro tyres fitted,on my focus cmax they are at least as good and wet give good grip better imho than the radial champiro fitted when I bought the car,would buy again and they were just over 70 each fitted and better value and grip than plenty of dearer tyres.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2021
Given 84% while driving a Kia Motors Stinger GTS (225/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 24,000 miles
Great in the dry. Just as good as the dearer ones I've had. Ok in the wet. But careful at roundabouts With car with LSD. Im always little cautious in the wet. I Can't say road noise, I have a noisy exhaust. Maybe a tad firmer ride. Have lasted longer than Continentals And about the same as Michelin.. But at under half the price.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2021
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Given 41% while driving a Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 (245/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Pray it doesnt rain or even be wet, they become deadly, they are reasonably quiet and comfortable They only lasted 15k but was thankful so I could get rid of them They spin with any moisture around and I drive like a pensioner
1 - tyre reviewed on December 28, 2020
Given 80% while driving a Mitsubishi Lancer Mivec (225/40 R18 V) on track for 15,000 spirited miles
Okay so don't get me wrong my review is pretty harsh comparing to the best of the best ie a tyre that is almost three times the price the pilot sport 4, and thus enough is said. Drives hard on my lancer has survived 15 thousand very very hard mountain kilometres and yes they are still good for street for ages to come but U have worn out the outer shoulder so guess what. I'm buying the same tires again! Love em no regrets
20 - tyre reviewed on August 18, 2020