Sailun Atrezzo ZSR

The Sailun Atrezzo ZSR is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 36 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 307,519 miles driven.

The Atrezzo ZSR is ranked 60th of 131 Summer Ultra High Performance tyres.

2019 Summer 53 Tyre Braking Shootout - 48th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR

Questions and Answers for the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR

2020-10-01 - Wwe need 2 new tires for 2014 Mazda 6 saloon-auto. 2 need replacing are front 1 x Nexan and 1 x M fera sui other 2 on back are Bridgestone and ok Is the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR ok for this do you think. Tend to only do about 6 thousand miles a year and nolong drives for the most.

The Sailun Atrezzo ZSR was tested in 2019 and had very poor wet braking, so it is not a tyre I can recommend.

Atrezzo ZSR Prices

Top 3 Sailun Atrezzo ZSR Reviews

Given 81% while driving a Honda Accord Euro (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
This is a second review to correct a mistake done on the previous review of mine, if you see below there is a review stating driving a "BENTLEY".

Obviously it's a mistake as my car is a Honda Accord Euro. And since I revisited the same comments apply more or less as in the previous review of mine while having done 5000 miles.

Next change I may revert to the Z4+AS model from Sailun, their main advantage is economy , main drawback the noise
496 - tyre reviewed on January 6, 2016
Given 81% while driving a Holden VE 2011 Sports Wagon (245/40 R19) on mostly country roads for 7,000 easy going miles
I was a bit sceptical about trying these tyres as firstly I have been a bridgestone fan for many years and was very happy with the performance of my last tyres.I only decided to give the Sailun Altezzo ZSR 245/40-19 a go due to the huge price difference between these tyres with the Bridgestones ones that I was happy with. Bridgestones were $370 each...the Sailuns were $110 each.Because of my Finacial situation at the time, I decided to get some cheap and nasties until I was more financial to pay the big bucks....After having the Sailuns fitted...Guess what. The performance of handling of the tyres in dry and wet conditions along with tread wear and road noise was remarkably surprising. Compared to the Bridgestone, they seemed to be the same , if not better than the Bridgestones.....I will not look back now and continue to use these tyres as my back pocket is alot healthier. :)
73 - tyre reviewed on June 3, 2016
Mercedes Benz C220 CDI Sports (255/35 R18) on a combination of roads for 1,000 easy going miles
This tyres are very poor at wet conditions. I have a Mercedes (RWD) and put them in the rear wheels. Every time I turn to anywhere, I can feel the back sliping off at low speed.
I will not buy this tyres again...
64 - tyre reviewed on March 2, 2018
Have you driven on the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Sailun Atrezzo ZSR >

Latest Sailun Atrezzo ZSR Reviews

Given 64% while driving a BMW 520i (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
Very good tyres for money with some troubles in wet. High wear...
1 - tyre reviewed on November 22, 2021
Given 70% while driving a BMW 520i (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Not bad tyre but wars very fast
0 - tyre reviewed on November 14, 2021
Given 17% while driving a Peugeot 308 (225/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 1,000 average miles
Terrible ditch finders .where on the car when I brought it and only on the rear axel. Found the tail of the car getting out of shape sixty mph on a section of the A6 where I live I could feel myself sliding towards the kirb. Shocking how anyone would put these on a warm hatchback let alone how they get away with selling them for the UK market replaced with michelin-tyres feels so much safer
1 - tyre reviewed on September 14, 2021
Mazda (215/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
I have been using sailun tires on two of my cars since 1 2017 and i am very happy with them. They perform just as good as the Dunlops I was previously using
1 - tyre reviewed on September 11, 2021
Ford (245/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 19 easy going miles
Had Hankook tyres and Sailun atrezzo zsr tyres, and got about 2000kms more out of the Sailun tyres. Didint notice any handling difference in the wet or dry. Tried Michelin and Pirelli and barely got 10,000kms out of them. Sailun were $130, compared to $170 for the Hankook, and over $200 for the other 2.
23 - tyre reviewed on February 18, 2021
Given 85% while driving a Ford c max (215/50 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
Bought these from national as they had 10% off making them cheaper than the radial champiro tyres fitted,on my focus cmax they are at least as good and wet give good grip better imho than the radial champiro fitted when I bought the car,would buy again and they were just over £70 each fitted and better value and grip than plenty of dearer tyres.
4 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2021
Given 84% while driving a Kia Motors Stinger GTS (225/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 24,000 miles
Great in the dry. Just as good as the dearer ones I've had. Ok in the wet. But careful at roundabouts With car with LSD. Im always little cautious in the wet. I Can't say road noise, I have a noisy exhaust. Maybe a tad firmer ride. Have lasted longer than Continentals And about the same as Michelin.. But at under half the price.
4 - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2021
Given 41% while driving a Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 (245/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Pray it doesnt rain or even be wet, they become deadly, they are reasonably quiet and comfortable They only lasted 15k but was thankful so I could get rid of them They spin with any moisture around and I drive like a pensioner
6 - tyre reviewed on December 28, 2020
Given 80% while driving a Mitsubishi Lancer Mivec (225/40 R18 V) on track for 15,000 spirited miles
Okay so don't get me wrong my review is pretty harsh comparing to the best of the best ie a tyre that is almost three times the price the pilot sport 4, and thus enough is said. Drives hard on my lancer has survived 15 thousand very very hard mountain kilometres and yes they are still good for street for ages to come but U have worn out the outer shoulder so guess what. I'm buying the same tires again! Love em no regrets
25 - tyre reviewed on August 18, 2020
Given 83% while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class (265/35 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 0 miles
Bought them for my MB E430 V8 280hp rear drive. I was a little skeptical about this purchase. Today I have ridden with them in total rain and I can confirm - these tires keep you strong on the road! The tires are quiet and softer. 265/35/18 tire cost 55 € each. It's like pocket money! Definitely buy more! For that money, even new ones every year! Goodbye Goodyear!
11 - tyre reviewed on July 1, 2020
Given 92% while driving a Ford S Max Titanium X Sport (235/45 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Recently put 4x Sailun Atrezzo ZSR on my S-Max. History as to why first: Had Goodyear Eagle F1's on the rear that were shot and Mich Primacy 4's on the front. I was going to replace the 4 F1's with a cheaper tyre (about £100 each) but a blow-out forced a tyre change on the front. Only ones ATS had was Mich Primacy 4's @ £158.00 each!! So had to have two on front. Don't rate the P4's at all. A job change meant commuting 60 miles a day went down to 16 miles a day. So decided to look at decent tyres at less than £100 each. Decided to go for the ZSR's all round. (£66 each from National Tyres). Was apprehensive at first but the ZSR's are a great tyre. Ride comfort is the same as far as I can tell, but I am using different roads (but of a similar type) with new job. They grip very well, (not used in wet yet) & no difference in fuel economy . They may be just slightly nosier but not sure as using different roads as previously mentioned. They are well worth considering. Not sure what they'd be like on a performance car but my S-Max 2.0Tdci has a remap to 210Bhp and it's a big car. No confidence lost at all with the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR's. Have yet to tow the caravan with them but do not see problems cropping up there. Will be buying again, no hesitation. For normal road use on a family car with a 'spirited' driving style, I will not be paying top prices again. I was a tyre snob before, but these are very, very good at less than half the price of what I used to pay. Tyre technology and methods of manufacture are leagues ahead of where they were years ago. These are better than I thought, very happy with decision I made. Will buy again.
11 - tyre reviewed on May 20, 2020
Given 89% while driving a Audi A4 3.0 TDi quattro remapped (225/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 30,000 spirited miles
An excellent tire from budget brand. Initially got these tires brand new with rims I bought second hand, but after 30k miles and 3 years I couldn't find anything to complaint about. They felt the same as my previous Dunlop Sportmaxx RT2 for 1/2 to 1/3 the price. Usually budget tires fell on their face on wet road, like Antares I had, but Sailuns were excellent. Bought them again, this time 235 instead of 225.
35 - tyre reviewed on July 29, 2019