Sailun Atrezzo ZSR

The Sailun Atrezzo ZSR is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 40 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 323,549 miles driven.

The Atrezzo ZSR is ranked 74th of 137 Summer Ultra High Performance tyres.

2019 Summer 53 Tyre Braking Shootout - 48th of 45 tyres

2019 Tyre Tests

• 48th: 2019 Summer 53 Tyre Braking Shootout (225/45 R17)
  • Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR

Questions and Answers for the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR

2020-10-01 - Wwe need 2 new tires for 2014 Mazda 6 saloon-auto. 2 need replacing are front 1 x Nexan and 1 x M fera sui other 2 on back are Bridgestone and ok Is the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR ok for this do you think. Tend to only do about 6 thousand miles a year and nolong drives for the most.

The Sailun Atrezzo ZSR was tested in 2019 and had very poor wet braking, so it is not a tyre I can recommend.

Top 3 Sailun Atrezzo ZSR Reviews

Given 81% while driving a Honda Accord Euro (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
    This is a second review to correct a mistake done on the previous review of mine, if you see below there is a review stating driving a "BENTLEY".

Obviously it's a mistake as my car is a Honda Accord Euro. And since I revisited the same comments apply more or less as in the previous review of mine while having done 5000 miles.

Next change I may revert to the Z4+AS model from Sailun, their main advantage is economy , main drawback the noise
    Helpful 530 - tyre reviewed on January 6, 2016
    Given 81% while driving a Holden VE 2011 Sports Wagon (245/40 R19) on mostly country roads for 7,000 easy going miles
    I was a bit sceptical about trying these tyres as firstly I have been a bridgestone fan for many years and was very happy with the performance of my last tyres.I only decided to give the Sailun Altezzo ZSR 245/40-19 a go due to the huge price difference between these tyres with the Bridgestones ones that I was happy with. Bridgestones were $370 each...the Sailuns were $110 each.Because of my Finacial situation at the time, I decided to get some cheap and nasties until I was more financial to pay the big bucks....After having the Sailuns fitted...Guess what. The performance of handling of the tyres in dry and wet conditions along with tread wear and road noise was remarkably surprising. Compared to the Bridgestone, they seemed to be the same , if not better than the Bridgestones.....I will not look back now and continue to use these tyres as my back pocket is alot healthier. :)
    Helpful 84 - tyre reviewed on June 3, 2016
    Mercedes Benz C220 CDI Sports (255/35 R18) on a combination of roads for 1,000 easy going miles
    This tyres are very poor at wet conditions. I have a Mercedes (RWD) and put them in the rear wheels. Every time I turn to anywhere, I can feel the back sliping off at low speed.
    I will not buy this tyres again...
    Helpful 78 - tyre reviewed on March 2, 2018
    Have you driven on the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Sailun Atrezzo ZSR? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Sailun Atrezzo ZSR >

Latest Sailun Atrezzo ZSR Reviews

Given 56% while driving a Mercedes Benz E430 (265/35 R18) on a combination of roads for 13,000 average miles
    MB W210 E430 V8. Driven approx. 20,000km in normal driving style and already have rear tires with a 3mm tread. Considering the width of the tire, wear is very fast. Rolling noise starts to increase significantly at 100 kmh on the highway and is quite audible. Definitely not suitable for sporty driving. Suitable for a calm driving enthusiast. Considering the price of the tire, you get exactly what you paid for (a little more). I decided to try Falken Azensis FK510 tires. Let's see if it lasts longer (about 2 times more expensive too)
    Helpful 1 - tyre reviewed on June 9, 2022
    Given 78% while driving a BMW 330d (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
    Comparably they have feedback like my older tires Toyo Proxes Sport from 2020. A lot quieter in lower speeds though and also ride comfort is better. Dry grip and braking distance is alright, I get lose tail in the wet on RWD E91 330D, which is alright too :D. Hope they keep feeling like that after few thousand miles.
    Helpful 4 - tyre reviewed on March 24, 2022
    Want the best Performance summer tyre? Click here!
    Given 53% while driving a Ford BA GT Falcon (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 2,000 average miles
    The tyres seemed ok cheap enough except one delaminated pretty bad, luckily it didn't blow. Was able to get a new one under warranty on pro rata. I think i'll try another brand next time.
    Helpful 4 - tyre reviewed on March 19, 2022
    Given 70% while driving a BMW 325ci M Sport convertible (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 30 spirited miles
    For the price offered it is a decent tyre. I was abit sceptical because fhese are made in China. Road holding is ok, breaking disfance also as long as you dont push them. Lasted quite alot too.
    Helpful 4 - tyre reviewed on February 21, 2022
    Given 64% while driving a BMW 520i (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
    Very good tyres for money with some troubles in wet. High wear...
    Helpful 41 - tyre reviewed on November 22, 2021
    Given 70% while driving a BMW 520i (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
    Not bad tyre but wars very fast
    Helpful 8 - tyre reviewed on November 14, 2021
    Given 17% while driving a Peugeot 308 (225/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 1,000 average miles
    Terrible ditch finders .where on the car when I brought it and only on the rear axel. Found the tail of the car getting out of shape sixty mph on a section of the A6 where I live I could feel myself sliding towards the kirb. Shocking how anyone would put these on a warm hatchback let alone how they get away with selling them for the UK market replaced with michelin-tyres feels so much safer
    Helpful 7 - tyre reviewed on September 14, 2021
    Mazda (215/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
    I have been using sailun tires on two of my cars since 1 2017 and i am very happy with them. They perform just as good as the Dunlops I was previously using
    Helpful 6 - tyre reviewed on September 11, 2021
    Ford (245/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 19 easy going miles
    Had Hankook tyres and Sailun atrezzo zsr tyres, and got about 2000kms more out of the Sailun tyres. Didint notice any handling difference in the wet or dry. Tried Michelin and Pirelli and barely got 10,000kms out of them. Sailun were $130, compared to $170 for the Hankook, and over $200 for the other 2.
    Helpful 31 - tyre reviewed on February 18, 2021
    Given 85% while driving a Ford c max (215/50 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
    Bought these from national as they had 10% off making them cheaper than the radial champiro tyres fitted,on my focus cmax they are at least as good and wet give good grip better imho than the radial champiro fitted when I bought the car,would buy again and they were just over £70 each fitted and better value and grip than plenty of dearer tyres.
    Helpful 6 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2021
    Given 84% while driving a Kia Motors Stinger GTS (225/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 24,000 miles
    Great in the dry. Just as good as the dearer ones I've had. Ok in the wet. But careful at roundabouts With car with LSD. Im always little cautious in the wet. I Can't say road noise, I have a noisy exhaust. Maybe a tad firmer ride. Have lasted longer than Continentals And about the same as Michelin.. But at under half the price.
    Helpful 7 - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2021
    Given 41% while driving a Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 (245/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
    Pray it doesnt rain or even be wet, they become deadly, they are reasonably quiet and comfortable They only lasted 15k but was thankful so I could get rid of them They spin with any moisture around and I drive like a pensioner
    Helpful 10 - tyre reviewed on December 28, 2020