Aoteli P607

The Aoteli P607 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 20 tyre reviews averaging 70% over 120,100 miles driven.

The P607 is ranked 102nd of 190 Summer High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Aoteli P607
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Aoteli P607
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Aoteli P607. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Aoteli P607 Reviews

Given 47% while driving a MG ZS 180 (205/45 R17) on mostly town for 500 spirited miles
Dry grip not to bad but nothing to write home about. But in the wet things change. These tyres are DANGEROUS in the wet, going around a roundabout with these tyres on is the equivalent to going skiing, I'm pretty sure a dog can corner quicker and safer on wooden floors that what I can with these tyres. Shocking, do not buy.
107 - tyre reviewed on February 19, 2019
Given 77% while driving a Mercedes Benz Viano (255/35 R20 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Run 10k on a full set of these on my Mercedes viano, grip is decent in all weathers, but my vehical weights 2.5t which will have an effect. Bought 2 more in anticipation of the fronts needing replacing soon, but vianos/Vito's are notoriously heavy on fronts. The rears still look like new
10 - tyre reviewed on January 6, 2020
Peugeot (235/45 R18) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
Inexpensive tyre that holds the road well in both wet and dry conditions .....wear is also quite good ... Would definitely rate these tyres as excellent
9 - tyre reviewed on March 29, 2020
Have you driven on the Aoteli P607 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Aoteli P607? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Aoteli P607 >

Latest Aoteli P607 Reviews

Given 96% while driving a Mercedes Benz C200 Sport (265/30 R19) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
The traction is the benefit of this cheap tyre. Very good choice. The problem is that the side are too soft!!!
2 - tyre reviewed on October 17, 2021
Given 82% while driving a BMW Z4 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
I have a few cars and I like to try different tyres. My experience is, if you buy the most expensive tyres, you got the best of everything, but if you buy a lower priced (not cheap) options, you can end up with a set of very crappy rubbers. This applies to many top brands in the market. In summary, they are forcing you to buy their most expensive lines. Back to Aetoli, I bought them because I have never tried China made tyres. I was thinking with such a large population and rising standard of living, what tyres are the people use ? Many named brands have set up factories in China, so I was actually thinking of getting a set of China made Michelin or similar. Then I came across Aoteli and bought them just for the sake of trying. The performance really took me by surprise, they handle really well. Being a set of low profile tyres I do not expect super comfort or very low noise, but Aoteli scores very good in these two areas. The tyre wall is a bit hard which helps in hard cornering. I do not have those horrible experience as mentioned in some reviews. I guess some users are bias because they are made in China. Overall, I am really happy with the purchase. As a side note, I tried to fit a set of 185/65/14 on my old Mercedes to see how they perform but this size is not available. I later found out that they only made low profile tyres.
3 - tyre reviewed on January 4, 2021
Given 90% while driving a Peugeot 206 1.1 (195/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
i bought these tyres 12 months ago to replace kormoran tyres which were very bad and dangerous and with Aoteli i have very good impressions and also they are cheap. I drive every day about 50 km or more. The grip is very good both dry or wet road, the noise is low according to my experience and the distance i have traveled so far is about 20.000km. I recommend these tyres and i would buy again.
1 - tyre reviewed on October 26, 2020
Given 46% while driving a Mercedes Benz SLK 230 (225/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
Once but never again. Initially fantastic tire, however, more and more noise during a few kilometers and even a front tire became unbalanced. Uncorrectable. Worthless. Better buy second hand a tires than these new.
1 - tyre reviewed on October 21, 2020
Given 53% while driving a SEAT Leon FR 2.0 tdi 170 (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
Dry handling isn't too bad, you can take them to the limit and they will keep you in line. In the wet they are something else. When the surface is wet understeer is common at any speed over 40mph. When it's pouring down I generally feared for my life. Straight away upgraded my tyres to Goodyear's performance tyres. Better safe than sorry.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 5, 2020
Given 46% while driving a Mazda 6 (215/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
Bought tese tyres around 5 months ago after damaging a pair of Uniroyal rainsport 3 on a kerb whilst swerving to avoid an accident with an Audi driver on the phone. Needed a cheap pair of tyres as there was too much month left at the end of the money so i went for these Aotelli p607's and immediately regretted it. Dry grip is not bad but wet grip is terrible, braking distances are extended in both dry and wet. The sidewalls are super soft giving zero steering feedback but by far the worst and frankly dangerous problem with these tyres is how much they upset the traction/stability control on my mazda 6, to the point where the car will cut power pulling out of junctions when the wheel is turned, even in the dry on hot summer days, it just won't pull away until the steering is straightened up. I've recently swapped the wheels around so these tyres are on the rear axle and the traction issue has disappeared but there's now the issue of the back end wanting to break away on wet roundabouts. I'm going back to Uniroyals this month, not risking driving on these ditchfinders this coming winter. Would not recommend and will not buy again.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 28, 2020
Given 74% while driving a Volkswagen Passat 2.0 140 TDI Sport Estate (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
On my second set of these. Unlike some reviewers I have found these to be a decent budget tyre. No, they are not a Michelin, Goodyear or Pirelli but at £35 each for a 234/45/17 you shouldn't expect it. Grip in the dry is near excellent. Grip in the wet is good and will give feedback if you're pushing it a bit too much. They don't just let go. The only downsides I have found is that the wear isn't great but is comparable to a set of soft expensive branded tyres. Also they are tight on the rims and fight a bit getting them on and off. Overall if you drive WITHIN the law and keep your racing on the track where it belongs they are a good tyre.
6 - tyre reviewed on September 8, 2020
Given 42% while driving a Volkswagen Scirocco R 265 PS DSG (235/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 1,500 spirited miles
These were already on my car when I bought it. In the dry I didn't expect miracles and I never got any. 276bhp on a front wheel drive they struggled to put the power down. Fully warmed they're markedly better but still not great. Dry warm weather they're just okay in the turns when you're halfway on it. Hard braking they're total rubbish. But in the wet? Forget it! You're gambling with your life. Aquaplanes, slides, no grip, no feel, no confidence! You're better off making tyres out of rubber bands. Don't ever buy these dangerous tyres.
2 - tyre reviewed on September 3, 2020
Given 60% while driving a Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0 MIVEC (MAN) (225/40 R18) on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
I bought this tires and when it was new it was fine in the dry and wet however things goes downhill quickly about 2-3 months time and one time i rear ended a car and suprisingly i noticed the tire side wall had fail due to the emergency full brake stop i peform and that tire had failed resulted my car cant stop in time and resulted an accident. I guess you get wat u paid for as its a very cheap chinese tires,if u dont drive alot and your car isnt a high performacd car this tire should be fine though how ever i noticed this tires dosent give any early indicators its about to let go so becareful when going into a corner as by the time it let go it would be hard go regain control of the car again.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 3, 2020
Given 87% while driving a Rover Streetwise SE 1.4 (205/50 R16) on a combination of roads for 4,000 easy going miles
Found these tyres to be excellent. Not had any problems in the wet and definitely not like driving on ice around roundabouts (previous comment). Have had many different tyres in the past and these are as good as any as long as you are not a'boy racer'. Handling wise on my front wheel drive car is excellent, no worries on corners or emergency actions (have experienced a few, last one on the M4 where a French driver undertook and tried to force me into the crash barrier at 70mph). Not particularly noisy and handles well over potholes. Overall very pleased and when the time arrives will buy again.
2 - tyre reviewed on June 2, 2020
Given 89% while driving a Opel Astra H OPC (235/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 miles
I run these on an astra vxr 280bhp these tyres equal in every way the goodyear eagle f1 s I have used for years got these to get though mot at Christmas time on a budget I'm glad I found these tyres they are Not ditch finders as people say
4 - tyre reviewed on December 23, 2019
Given 78% while driving a BMW 520d M Sport (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 100 spirited miles
I can't sing their praises enough. For the money youd be hard set to find a better performing tyre, I have them fitted to the rear of my remapped e60 BMW and the grip would rival that of some high end performance tyres that I've used in the past. Great road feel, low noise and good road holding capabilities in both wet and dry conditions. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a good budget tyre option
7 - tyre reviewed on December 7, 2019