Dynamo STREET H MU02

The Dynamo STREET H MU02 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 95% over 11,012 miles driven.

The STREET H MU02 is ranked 1st of 137 Summer Ultra High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Dynamo STREET H MU02

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Dynamo STREET H MU02

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Dynamo STREET H MU02. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Dynamo STREET H MU02 Reviews

Given 100% while driving a Hyundai Tucson (245/45 R19 W) on mostly motorways for 1,000 spirited miles
Absolutely delighted with these tyres. They came highly recommended by my mechanic who had them on his own vehicle. Fantastic wet grip in the rain. Not the cheapest but worth more than the price. Nice and quiet too.
Helpful 29 - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2021
Given 96% while driving a Land Rover Range Rover Classic (255/50 R19) on mostly country roads for 10,000 average miles
Very nice looking and great performing tyres. I got 4 for my Range Rover almost 1 year driving. Tread wear is minimal, I’ve just rotated them and would expect maybe 30,000km or more. Good mileage for a not very expensive tyre. They perform really well, good comfort and road holding on corners. Not noisy at all, in fact I think they’re quieter than the Goodyear’s they replaced. Fuel consumption hasn’t increased or decreased since I changed them either which I’m happy with. Great value all round.
Helpful 19 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2021
Given 89% while driving a Audi A8 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 12 easy going miles
Having driven on Pirelli PZero AO, I was shocked at their price vs last year. I reviewed the Dynamo tyre on this website, as my mechanic recommended them as a “cheaper alternative and it does what a tyre is designed to do!” I’m always open to a bargain. I bought them and after 6 months and - all I can report is - I’m very satisfied. Nothing feels different on my Irish roads. A bit noisy on NI roads to and from Belfast but quiet once I got back on the M1. Ps I’m a relaxed driver. More maximising my mpg rather than 0-60!
Helpful 3 - tyre reviewed on May 21, 2022
Have you driven on the Dynamo STREET H MU02 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Dynamo STREET H MU02? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Dynamo STREET H MU02 >