Linglong Green Max HP010

The Linglong Green Max HP010 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 129,177 miles driven.

Latest Group Test Results

2019 ADAC Summer Tyre Test - 185/65 R15 - 16th of 16 tyres

• Positive - None mentioned.
  • Negative - Relatively weak on dry roads, high wear.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Linglong Green Max HP010
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Linglong Green Max HP010. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Linglong Green Max HP010 Review

Given 61% while driving a Peugeot 206 GTI 180 (205/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 16,777 average miles
One year use tire!
167 - tyre reviewed on April 16, 2016

Latest Linglong Green Max HP010 Reviews

Have you driven on the Linglong Green Max HP010 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Linglong Green Max HP010? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Linglong Green Max HP010 >>

Given 76% while driving a Toyota Corolla Altis (195/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 0 miles
Bought recently. So far so good.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 26, 2020
Given 70% while driving a Mazda 3 2005 (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 25,000 average miles
That is my first time using budget tyres and I can say that I am totally happy. Had them on my 3 after using a set of Bridgestone Turanzas and two sets of Michelin Energy due to their price as I was going to use the car only for town driving.I can say that they are a decent all rounder that can do everything at 7 out of 10 more or less and they price at half the price of the tyres mentioned above. Would buy again totally.
4 - tyre reviewed on May 13, 2020
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Given 82% while driving a Mazda mx 5 (205/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
These tyres came with the car, a MX5 mklll 2.0 litre. To date I have driven some 5000 miles in typical spirited manner and the tyres give excellent grip in the dry and good grip in the wet, the latter in keeping with the cars known wet problems. Quiet, comfort ,well as best as they can be in this type of car, and cheap ,yes I will replace the set so I know their history. I can fully recommend these tyres.
5 - tyre reviewed on July 22, 2018
Given 96% while driving a Land Rover Range Rover P38 (255/65 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Excellent tyre on my 1996 2.5 DSE Range Rover, will buy again definately.
11 - tyre reviewed on October 11, 2017
Toyota (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
Too soon to report on wear but everything else is comparable to the OE Dunlops they replaced, wet and dry.
10 - tyre reviewed on May 28, 2017