Lassa DriveWays

The Lassa DriveWays is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 14 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 150,300 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Lassa DriveWays
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Lassa DriveWays
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Lassa DriveWays. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Lassa DriveWays Reviews

Given 84% while driving a Alfa Romeo 159 (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 6,000 average miles
I was surprised how good this tyre is, considering it is cheap and with price in a range of low budget tyres. Only issue I see is that seems like my ABS activating earlier on dry road than before since I put these tyres.
206 - tyre reviewed on July 27, 2017
Given 85% while driving a Ford Modeo mk4 1.8TDCI (245/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Just purchased them recently, only driven 2000 miles yet, I have summer tyres but grip was good enough for snow aswell!
Grip is good in them. They have some road noise but i guess its same for most tyres with the size 245/45/r18.
26 - tyre reviewed on March 6, 2018
Given 38% while driving a Skoda Octavia estate (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
Too hard.
26 - tyre reviewed on October 16, 2019
Have you driven on the Lassa DriveWays tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Lassa DriveWays? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Lassa DriveWays >

Latest Lassa DriveWays Reviews

Given 80% while driving a Volvo V40 D3 (205/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
I'm now on my second set of these tyres on my 2013 Volvo D3. These tyres just do everything well and as well as being good wearing they are excellent value. My wife's Renault Captur has them on as well, happy to recommend them!
0 - tyre reviewed on March 4, 2021
Given 37% while driving a Audi A4 Quattro 220 bhp TFSI (225/50 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Road noise is horrendous. Definitely the noisiest tyre I've ever had on a car. Also at slow speed I notice a vibration through the body of the car. They seem to pick up every bit of roughness in the road surface and transmit it through the body of the car. Will not buy these again, they have ruined the driving experience of my car. Steering has also lost its sharpness and accuracy.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 3, 2021
Given 50% while driving a Volkswagen Scirocco 1,4 TSI 160hp (235/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 3,000 average miles
I have a 160 horsepower Scirocco. Don't make this mistake. I will never buy Lassa Driveways again. Its dry grip is really bad when you launch control and try to do things like that. Go buy Continental Premium Contact 6 or Michelin Pilot Sport 4.
2 - tyre reviewed on February 8, 2021
Too hard.
26 - tyre reviewed on October 16, 2019
Given 96% while driving a Audi A6 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
my mechanic strongly insisted about these tires. 5000 miles and so far they have very good grip both in dry and wet roads. very good handling and feedback. But they are a little noisy and not very comfort. (well I guess you can not have everything with 290 euros)
17 - tyre reviewed on October 5, 2019
Given 80% while driving a Ford Fiesta mk7 (195/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 10,000 easy going miles
I wanted a set of tyres that lasted for the cheapest price, I was offered Lassa by the garage and tried them out. The comfort offered by these tyres is surprising for a cheaper tyre and I'm pleased to say they have hardly worn at all!
18 - tyre reviewed on August 9, 2019
Given 100% while driving a Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8 4 Door (2008) (205/60 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 40,000 average miles
Very quiet and comfortable
18 - tyre reviewed on June 6, 2019
Given 84% while driving a Citro├źn C2 VTS (195/45 R16) on mostly town for 1,600 spirited miles
Having a choice of 3 tyres in this size, i went for the middle range one, that being this tyre. I paid around 240e for a set with fitting, which makes it around 53e per set. Prior to buying, ive heard a lot of positive reviews on Lassa as a brand, and after speaking to my local tyre shop, i gave it a shot. The grip in the dry is very very good, even in the fast road driving, which is not a rare occasion having a small hot hatch. I noticed little sidewall flex in fast corners, but nothing serious. But what i sometimes find a bit annoying is that they dont seem to offer too much road feedback, and that translates to not having enormous amount of confidence on fast tight corners. But that can also be due to the electric power steering.On the highway they are really quiet even at high speeds, but i have noticed that in slow bends in town with a lot of lock, they tend to be noisy a bit. In the wet, the story continues, good water displacement, and when i had a small moment on the highway at around 120km/h in pouring rain with a very big puddle of standing water, they reacted well to the correction with the steering wheel and ESP. The only downside is that they tend to lose traction relatively easily on road crossings and lines on the road, but that happens if you dont drive according to the conditions, with hard accelerations and braking.
All in all, really good tyre for a daily driver, dont expect miracles from it, but wont disappoint if you buy it.
AFAIK, Lassa is owned by Bridgestone, and that can only be a plus side
5 - tyre reviewed on May 7, 2019
Given 92% while driving a BMW 320d touring (225/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 1,500 average miles
I have them for almost a year now, bought all 4 tyres for an E91 320d. Mostly have been driving them on the highway (130kmh), and on some B roads. The tyres have excellent grip, are really comfortable, and give good feedback.
I definitely recommend them, for the money, they are amazing, and the wet grip is also really good.
7 - tyre reviewed on March 15, 2019