The Pirelli Cinturato P7 C2 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
This tyre replaced the Pirelli Cinturato P7 Blue
Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 42,600 miles driven.
Latest Group Test Results
2021 ADAC Summer Tyre Test - 205/55 R16 - 12th of 15 tyres
- Positive - Good in the dry and wet.
- Negative - Relatively high fuel consumption, high wear.
- Overall - The Pirelli Cinturato P7 C2 is very good in the dry and wet, with very short dry braking distances and strong handling, and has a low level of cabin noise. Sadly, it scored very poorly on the wear test, deranking its overall result.
2021 53 Summer Tyre Braking Test - 2nd of 53 tyres
2020 Tyre Reviews Ultimate Summer Tyre Test - 10th of 12 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Positive - Excellent dry braking, low noise levels, good subjective handling in the dry and wet.
- Negative - Average dry and wet handling and long wet braking, average comfort and high rolling resistance.
- Overall - The new P7 C2 is a great update to the P7, with an excellent dry grip and sporty handling. If the wet performance was a little better it would have been near the very top of the test.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Cinturato P7 C2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Cinturato P7 C2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address