Sailun Atrezzo Elite

The Sailun Atrezzo Elite is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 14 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 91,600 miles driven.

The Atrezzo Elite is ranked 75th of 190 Summer High Performance tyres.

2021 53 Summer Tyre Braking Test - 38th of 53 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sailun Atrezzo Elite
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sailun Atrezzo Elite. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Atrezzo Elite Prices

Top 3 Sailun Atrezzo Elite Reviews

Given 88% while driving a Skoda Fabia 1.6TDI (195/55 R15 H) on mostly country roads for 100 easy going miles
Just had a complete set of Sailum Atrezzo Elite tyres fitted to my Skoda Fabia. Have driven them on a mixture of twisty country roads and dual carriageway in bot the wet and dry. Very impressed with the road feel of these budget priced tyres. They feel very positive in grip yet give good cushioning on our potholed roads. My previous tyres were Michelin and considerably higher cost, yet the ride comfort was a lot less. No wear data as yet. If you are a conservative driver of a car that is used for commuting, driving into town and the occasional long trip, I consider these tyres a good and very economic choice.
131 - tyre reviewed on July 29, 2016
Given 46% while driving a Kia Motors ceed (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 9,000 average miles
Bought them last spring(2016).....unusable after (just!!) 14.000KM(~9000 miles I suppose).

At first(~7000KM) they were fine,dry grip good,wet grip OK,handling OK,kind of noisy but I wasn't very bothered by that but after 8.000KM I started to notice the wearing on the inside(not noticeable at all on the outside)especially on the front tyres.
I thought there was something wrong with the car(did ''the test''>car OK).Long story short I had to change them after 14.000KM and NO I'm didn't ''abuse them'',some of the roads weren't that good but 14.000KM and almost no tread,unbelievable.

PS.I did ''the car test'' twice at 8.000Km and then after I changed the chinese tyres and nothing,just poor quality rubber.
What's interesting is that the wear ''accelerated'' a lot after 10.000Km in my case.
32 - tyre reviewed on May 16, 2017
Given 91% while driving a BMW 520i (205/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Best tyres i have ever had....nicely priced as well
32 - tyre reviewed on December 23, 2016
Have you driven on the Sailun Atrezzo Elite tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Sailun Atrezzo Elite? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Sailun Atrezzo Elite >

Latest Sailun Atrezzo Elite Reviews

Given 57% while driving a Ford Focus MK3 (215/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 44,000 average miles
Drove them for 44kkm, mostly on bendy roads, I ve hade better experience with sumitomo, they are slicks now at 44kkm.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 9, 2021
Given 79% while driving a Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0 TDI 170hp (235/60 R17) on mostly country roads for 7,000 average miles
Dry and wet grip like my previus Nokian Hakka Green, but less noisy. Cosy drive, handling in tarmac great but some more accuracy for pavel roads please. Nice price, my first real chinese brand tyres.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 16, 2021
Given 81% while driving a Toyota Vios (195/50 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
This tire is fitting for my Toyota Vios, good tire for sedans. The grip is good in dry/hot highways of 100 km/h for at least 30 minutes of driving. On wet curves, it's average, but more confident on lower speed gears. Good price and recommended for cars on city driving.
16 - tyre reviewed on June 25, 2019
Given 59% while driving a BMW 3 series (225/50 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Bought these budget tyres due to previous reviews. I have to say I am very disappointed. On the rear axle of a E36 driving on wet roads is a disaster to happen. The back of the car looses grip at very low speed and you need to be fast to counter steer. Also aquaplaning resistance is very low. I have driven 10 000 miles with these tyres and while they are comfortable and hard wearing I just can't wait to get rid of them.
14 - tyre reviewed on June 11, 2019
Given 81% while driving a Toyota MR2 (205/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Found these tyres priced really well at £34 a tyre and had a GRADE B wet grip rating. Decided to take a chance and replace my worn Yokohama Sdrives (best tyres I've ever had I'd say).

They were no Yokohamas obviously but was truely amazed by the grip these had and how similar they were. I would say they were 90% as good but at a fraction of the cost... These were £34 and Yokos were £120 per tyre.

I had these tyres on a Toyota MR2 which is rear wheel drive, known to be scary and very tail happy but had no problems at all with these and alot of it was spirited/track driving.

Were very impressive in the rain also. Even when I was messing about at times, doing a little slide or wheel spin, it just gripped unless I really planted it. Also very quiet and comfortable.

They lasted around 8000miles which is not to bad seeing as they were used pretty hard and most of it was spirited driving. I did notice that the tyre wear increased massivly after 7000miles or so and went completely bold very quick shortly after that.

So overall, amazing grip and handling. Very well priced and would definatly recommend. Actually thinking of getting these again.
9 - tyre reviewed on December 15, 2018
Given 46% while driving a Hyundai elantra (185/65 R15) on mostly motorways for 3,100 easy going miles
Tires are quite noisy and are difficult to balance. Also, if the car sits for a few days the tires develop a flat spot that does dissappear but is quite annoying. Quite wallowy and vague. Under hard braking squeal embarrasingly. Wear is worse than I would have expected. In just 5000 km (3100 mi) the tires have as much tread left as my other car with the same size Hankook Kinergy Eco (K425) tires that have over 10 000 km (6200 mi) on them. I expect that the Sailuns will last for one more season.
21 - tyre reviewed on September 25, 2017
Given 100% while driving a Suzuki Swift (185/55 R16 V) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
First full set of new tyres since the 1980's (which were remoulds) as I always change my cars before the tyres need replacing. Original standard were Continental Premium Contact 2's which are over £100 a corner to replace. Did some research on line and YouTube and thought I'd give the Sailun Atrezzo Elite a try at £46 a corner. They have a good write up and are popular in America. First thing I immediately noticed was how quieter the Sailun's are. The car also feels solid on the road. The tyres are asymmetrical, look nice and have good grip. I never drive to the limit of the tyre so I expect a long life out of them. Funnily enough the Fuel, Wet Grip and Noise ratings are identical to the Continentals but are under half the price. No problems on the motorway either. I was a bit sceptical at first about buying a tyre that isn't one of the big names (yet) but I must admit I've been very pleased with them and the price is superb. I would buy these again without hesitation. Too early to give a wear review but if I can get 20,000 miles out of them I would be very happy. I will rotate from front to back every 12 months to even the wear rate. £383 cheaper than the Conti's so basically I could have 3 sets of Sailun's for the price of one set of Continentals and still have change. It's a no brainer.
13 - tyre reviewed on May 6, 2017
Given 95% while driving a Renault Scenic III 1.6vvt (205/55 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Had two Atrezzo Elite tyres fitted to the back wheels of my Renault Scenic III 1.6vvt at the beginning of November 2016. Driven around 2000 miles on a mixture of roads in various weather conditions that we get in winter in North West England. No experience of them in snow but have driven in slushy hail stones and on icy roads. Very impressed with them! Quiet tyre on all road surfaces and nicely compliant. No noticeable difference in grip to the two Conti Premium 5's they replaced. Much quieter on the motorway where the Conti's had a tendancy to drone. Half the price of the Conti's as well. Can't comment on wear levels yet. I'll need two new fronts in around 5000 miles and will be purchasing the Atrezzo Elites again.
22 - tyre reviewed on January 6, 2017
Given 86% while driving a Mazda MX 3 V6 (205/55 R16 V) on mostly town for 700 spirited miles
Really like those tyres, they give good grip, great handling, low noise. Have had them for couple of months only, so it's too soon to rate wear. Defenently would buy again.
10 - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2016
Given 91% while driving a Toyota Vios (185/60 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 200 average miles
I was first skeptical about this brand. Before I switch brands, I would always do a bit of research on the brands and their user reviews. I found out that this is actually one of the new models from Sailun and so far the international reviews have been great. So I tried them on my car. It performs quite well! I have good control when driving on wet roads and there is not even much noise. I would really recommend buying this tire.

It should suffice for a standard passenger car. If you are looking for high performance tires, I doubt this is the one for you. But for normal driving, it exceeds expectations!
6 - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2016
Given 87% while driving a BMW 520i (205/65 R15 H) on mostly town for 500 spirited miles
This is a new model from sailun, called the elite. Its part of the new line up of the brand that will replace the old models that had lots of problems, including handling and noise.
Well I must say that I am impressed with this new model...handling is excellent, braking also excellent and noise is low.
This is a completely redesigned tyre, with new assymetric flat tread, and the sidewalls are stiff, making road holding and braking excellent. Even with a high profile tyre such as mine(205/65) there is minimun flex. The tyre mixture seems very different also.
I am really impresed with these, which was a nice suprise after a really bad experience with sailun sh402(old model).
19 - tyre reviewed on April 2, 2016