Hankook Winter I cept RS3

The Hankook Winter I cept RS3 is a Premium Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

This tyre replaced the Hankook Winter i cept RS2.

The Winter I cept RS3 is unranked of 55 Winter Premium Touring tyres.

2022 Tyre Reviews Winter Tyre Test - 3rd of 9 tyres

• Positive - A very balanced tyre, excellent grip in all wet tests, good in the snow, good in the dry.
  • Negative - Slightly elevated internal noise level, average rolling resistance.
  • Overall - The new Hankook Winter I*Cept RS3 continues Hankooks impressive results, and other than an outlier in snow braking, it is a winter tyre with no major weakness. IT was impressive in the dry, very impressive in the wet and thoroughly enjoyable around the snow handling track with predictable handling and high levels of grip. A good aquaplaning resistance and high snow traction cements the tyre in third place and is a tyre I highly recommend.

2022 Auto Bild Winter Tyre Test - 7th of 22 tyres

• Positive - New winter profile with balanced driving characteristics, dynamic wet and dry handling, good aquaplaning reserves.
  • Negative - Moderate mileage, average comfort.
  • Overall - Good.

2022 Tyre Tests

• 3rd: 2022 Tyre Reviews Winter Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
  • 7th: 2022 Auto Bild Winter Tyre Test (215/55 R17)
  • Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook Winter I cept RS3

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hankook Winter I cept RS3. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Have you driven on the Hankook Winter I cept RS3 tyre?

Unfortunately we don't yet have any tyre reviews of the Hankook Winter I cept RS3 but people are searching for information on it.

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Winter I cept RS3.

Review Your Tyres >>