Toyo Proxes Comfort

The Toyo Proxes Comfort was developed to provide premium levels of stability and comfort for relaxed and enjoyable everyday driving. The new tread compound and internal structure of Proxes Comfort give the tire enhanced stability at speed along with confident handling and excellent braking.

This tyre replaced the Toyo Proxes CF2.

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 123,500 miles driven.

The Proxes Comfort is ranked 51st of 139 Summer Premium Touring tyres.

2022 AutoBild SUV 4x4 Summer Tyre Test - 4th of 11 tyres

• Positive - Excellent wet grip and high resistance to aquaplaning, precise wet and dry handling, short dry braking distances, good ride comfort, well priced.
  • Negative - Moderate traction on wet grass.

2022 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Test - 11th of 22 tyres

• Positive - Balanced handling in the dry and wet, short dry braking, good comfort.
  • Negative - Low aquaplaning resistance, average wear.

2022 ADAC 16" SUV Summer Tyre Test - 5th of 18 tyres

• Positive - Good in the dry and wet, quietest tyre on test.
  • Negative - Slightly higher fuel consumption.
  • Overall - The Toyo Tires Proxes Comfort gets a good rating in every main criterion and thus also secures a good overall grade and the rating particularly recommendable.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Toyo Proxes Comfort

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Toyo Proxes Comfort. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Toyo Proxes Comfort Reviews

Given 69% while driving a Alfa Romeo 156 1.6 TS (205/55 R16) on mostly motorways for 15,000 miles
It is not for sporty driving, in braking especially in the dry there is a problem and they make a strange sound, they are tires for daily calm driving without any driving interest they would not buy them again!
Helpful 12 - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2022
Given 90% while driving a Renault Megane IV estate (205/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 54,000 spirited miles
Very good tyre in both and dry road whit great grip and very good road feedback. Reacts very well to steering wheel movement, even on fast movement(for exemple to avoid obstacle). Confort is also very good whit low noise on the road. The wear I think whould good to, but the tyres are almost new now, so I will see in the future. I will buy again and whit good price I highly recomend this tyre.
Helpful 4 - tyre reviewed on September 10, 2022
Given 90% while driving a Renault Renault Megane IV estate (205/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 54,000 average miles
Very good tyre, whit great grip level in dry roads and in the wet. Very good level of road feedback in fact it was better them my last tyres the Michelin primacy 3 who are set in my car when brought new. The wear I can't comment because the tyres are new, but it seems to be good as well. Confort is very good, this model is rated Confort and it was in fact. Very good tyre at good price from premium brand, so I will buy again and I recommend this tyre.
Helpful 4 - tyre reviewed on September 11, 2022
Have you driven on the Toyo Proxes Comfort tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Toyo Proxes Comfort? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Toyo Proxes Comfort >

Latest Toyo Proxes Comfort Reviews

Given 70% while driving a SEAT Ibiza 1.0 TSI 115 (195/55 R16) on mostly motorways for 500 easy going miles
I chose the Toyo Proxes Comfort because they had great price and Wet rating A. I have two on the rear and on the front I have two Michelin Energy Saver +. I can't really tell the difference from before when I had four of the above mentioned Michelin. They seem too have decent dry grip and feel good on wet too. I drive quite carefully and rarely push to the limit, although I must say I've done a couple of roundabouts and turns in a speedy manner without losing grip on the rear. So far so good, will see on the long run. For now, it's buy again
Helpful 1 - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2022