Falken Azenis FK510

The Falken Azenis FK510 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Falken FK453

Tyre review data from 103 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 919,503 miles driven.

Reports

Latest Group Test Results

2021 Auto Zeitung Summer UHP Tyre Test - 5th of 10 tyres

2020 Auto Bild UHP 19 inch Tyre Test - 6th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Wet specialist with sporty handling and precise steering behavior, short wet and dry braking distances, good comfort, low price.
  • Negative - Understeering in the dry, slow steering response, high rolling resistance.
  • Overall - Good.

2020 Tyre Market Overview Braking Test - 15th of 49 tyres

Size Fuel Wet Noise Weight
235/35 R19 91Y XL   E A 69 10.00kgs

Questions and Answers for the Falken Azenis FK510

2018-09-20 - Please can you tell me if it is safe to have an FK453 on nearside rear and FK510 on offside rear, on a Ford Mondeo Estate?

It is always recommended to change tyres in axle pairs, so mixing them isn't advised. There would be nothing inherently unsafe, but it could cause vehicle balance issues, especially in the wet.

2018-11-03 - Putting these Falkens on a 2007 911, are these tire able to be rotated from right to left?

The Falken FK510 is an asymmetric tyre so yes you can rotate it left to right.

2019-06-08 - Are Falken tyres (FK510) suitable for a Porsche Boxster S?

Assuming you can find the correct size and load rating you need in the FK510, there's no reason you shouldn't use them on a Boxster.

2019-10-21 - Are falken azenis fk510 tyres all season tyres?

The Azenis FK510 is a summer tyre.

2019-11-04 - Hi, I have Mazda 6 2.5 2008. I ride mostly 90% city + 10% curved countryside roads (I like enjoy them). The best solution is buy Michelin Pilot Sport 4, I know, but it is 50-60% more expensive then FK510. I decide between FK510 and Goodyear F1 Asym 5. Question is - Should I pay 15 % more for Goodyear or there isn't too much better behavior for that higher price?

Have a watch of our big tyre test on YouTube, it should answer your question. In short, if you like handling, then the Asym5 is worth the extra.

Top 3 Falken Azenis FK510 Reviews

Given 100% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Better than Pirelli
603 - tyre reviewed on July 6, 2016
Given 80% while driving a BMW bmw (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 150,000 spirited miles
Love Falken!
Have been driving BMW's for over 20 years...... have always swapped to Falken when tyres needed changing.

Latest set front and rear RF's on a 430d .... great tyres...why pay more....these Tyres are so underrated!
70 - tyre reviewed on February 10, 2018
Given 81% while driving a Ford S Max (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 0 miles
I have been driving 225/50 17 98 XL FR tyre for three years. Amazing wet grip, maybe not so amazing in the last season - the tyre became hard...
40 - tyre reviewed on April 1, 2020
Have you driven on the Falken Azenis FK510 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Falken Azenis FK510? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Falken Azenis FK510 >

Latest Falken Azenis FK510 Reviews

Ford c max (235/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 12 average miles
I’m only commenting to say if you want a tyre to see out some miles don’t bother with these, currently fitted to my mrs 140hp mpv they are mot failures after 12,000 miles/2years fitted, even after being on the car 1year/7,000 miles they were a mot advisory. The cars not pushed hard and mainly driven by her, when I’m at the wheel alone yes I may get a stomp on but it dose not justify the crap millage, Other than that dry grip is good, wet is ok not the greatest.
5 - tyre reviewed on February 3, 2021
BMW (255/35 R19 W) on mostly town for 15,000 spirited miles
Tires worn very fast. In 2 years about 15k miles and they nearly worn. Didn't expect this from hard runflat tyres.
9 - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2021
Given 80% while driving a Ford S Max Titanium X Sport (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Had Falken Azenis 510s for three years now. For a sport biased tyre it was surprisingly comfortable and quiet. Good grip levels as expected, but would break traction under strong acceleration. Cornering traction was very good. Only downside seems wear, the driven tyres need replacing after 20.000 miles of mixed use.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 29, 2020
Given 83% while driving a BMW 520d M Sport (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Just swapped my Falken Azenis for Yokohama's on my BMW 520D Sport. But thought I would leave a review as I got 20k miles out of them and I drive (Well before lockdown!) all road types, Motorway, Dual Carriageway, A roads and country lanes, about 12k miles per year. I had them on the rear of the car, (275/ 35/ 19R) to be fair they always gripped well and I never lost the back end, rain or shine. I would buy them again, but replaced with the Yoko's purely on cost, they were about £30 - 40 pounds a corner cheaper than the Falken's at the time of purchase.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 4, 2020
Given 89% while driving a Skoda (235/45 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
Got these Falkens as cost effective option based on 'basic' Falkens I had on my previous, less powerful car. I have grown to appreciate the 'feeling' of the Falken tyres in general, and these in particular. The tires give me a lot of confidence, even though I am not pushing them anywhere near their limits. Good feeling and performance in dry and wet. They do feel a bit 'gritty' on Belgian highways (not known for being well maintained, tending to have potholes and a patchwork of quick repair patches, etc), transferring most little bumps, while still managing to even out larger bumps. Silent and reliable on any road surfaces that are even remotely decent. Wear was a bit more than I anticipated, though this is my first car with this kind of performance/weight combination so I am not sure if this is due to the tyre, or simply because of that particular setup.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 3, 2020
Given 87% while driving a Jaguar XJ (X351) SWB 3.0d (275/45 R19 W) on mostly country roads for 1,500 spirited miles
I have just changed from nexen nfera which I thought were pretty good but these new falkerns are just brilliant. 4 weeks in and I've been doing 100 Miles a day in wet heavy rain and slippery roads (same journey every day) so I can see a huge difference in the car, much better grip in dry and especially in wet, less body roll so much more confidence wen taking bends.
3 - tyre reviewed on November 11, 2020
Given 97% while driving a Volkswagen Golf 7 GTD (225/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 100 average miles
Only use them for couple of days but first impression is grate, Falcon tyres are on the front and new Michelins primacy 4 at the back, why I didn't put falcons at the back i don't know they are super and cost lots less then Michelins. Falcons azenis are very quiet and super confortable, very good grip on wet car corners very well, when changed my old tyres I felt a big difference straight away They look nice as well Michelins primacy look horrible compared to this one's
0 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2020
Jaguar (255/35 R20 W) on mostly country roads for 400 spirited miles
Jaguar xfs d, very surprised with the performance and handling this tyre has delivered, miles better than Dunlop sp maxx, literally throwing the car around corners with confidence.
2 - tyre reviewed on October 26, 2020
Given 96% while driving a Subaru 2006 impreza wrx STI (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Very nice tyres, mounted on my Subaru STI, and I was positively surprised. Before I have mounted Bridgestone S001 and Dunlop SportMaxx, and I have to say that Falken tyres are definitively better. Very good on the dry, superlative on wet. Sidewall has good consistency, not to hard and not to weak. Considering also the good price, I think that there isn't anything better. Strongly reccomended!
6 - tyre reviewed on October 15, 2020