Falken Azenis FK510

The Falken Azenis FK510 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Falken FK453

Tyre review data from 102 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 919,491 miles driven.

Reports

Latest Group Test Results

2020 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Test - 7th of 20 tyres

• Positive - Safe handling, short wet braking distances, low noise, low wear, very good price / performance ratio.
  • Negative - None mentioned.
  • Overall - Exemplary.

2020 Auto Bild UHP 19 inch Tyre Test - 6th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Wet specialist with sporty handling and precise steering behavior, short wet and dry braking distances, good comfort, low price.
  • Negative - Understeering in the dry, slow steering response, high rolling resistance.
  • Overall - Good.

2020 AMS 18 Inch Summer Tyre Test - 8th of 11 tyres

• Positive - Decent braking performance in the dry, balance handling.
  • Negative - Weak cornering and traction in the wet, average aquaplaning resistance, poor traction and poor stability in fast corners, slightly noisy.
  • Overall - Good - Affordable product at a reduced level of performance, but without serious defects.
Size Fuel Wet Noise Weight
235/35 R19 91Y XL   E A 69 10.00kgs

Questions and Answers for the Falken Azenis FK510

2018-09-20 - Please can you tell me if it is safe to have an FK453 on nearside rear and FK510 on offside rear, on a Ford Mondeo Estate?

It is always recommended to change tyres in axle pairs, so mixing them isn't advised. There would be nothing inherently unsafe, but it could cause vehicle balance issues, especially in the wet.

2018-11-03 - Putting these Falkens on a 2007 911, are these tire able to be rotated from right to left?

The Falken FK510 is an asymmetric tyre so yes you can rotate it left to right.

2019-06-08 - Are Falken tyres (FK510) suitable for a Porsche Boxster S?

Assuming you can find the correct size and load rating you need in the FK510, there's no reason you shouldn't use them on a Boxster.

2019-10-21 - Are falken azenis fk510 tyres all season tyres?

The Azenis FK510 is a summer tyre.

2019-11-04 - Hi, I have Mazda 6 2.5 2008. I ride mostly 90% city + 10% curved countryside roads (I like enjoy them). The best solution is buy Michelin Pilot Sport 4, I know, but it is 50-60% more expensive then FK510. I decide between FK510 and Goodyear F1 Asym 5. Question is - Should I pay 15 % more for Goodyear or there isn't too much better behavior for that higher price?

Have a watch of our big tyre test on YouTube, it should answer your question. In short, if you like handling, then the Asym5 is worth the extra.

Top Falken Azenis FK510 Review

Given 100% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Better than Pirelli
596 - tyre reviewed on July 6, 2016

Latest Falken Azenis FK510 Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken Azenis FK510 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Falken Azenis FK510? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Falken Azenis FK510 >>

BMW (255/35 R19 W) on mostly town for 15,000 spirited miles
Tires worn very fast. In 2 years about 15k miles and they nearly worn. Didn't expect this from hard runflat tyres.
1 - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2021
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Given 80% while driving a Ford S Max Titanium X Sport (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Had Falken Azenis 510s for three years now. For a sport biased tyre it was surprisingly comfortable and quiet. Good grip levels as expected, but would break traction under strong acceleration. Cornering traction was very good. Only downside seems wear, the driven tyres need replacing after 20.000 miles of mixed use.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 29, 2020
Given 83% while driving a BMW 520d M Sport (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Just swapped my Falken Azenis for Yokohama's on my BMW 520D Sport. But thought I would leave a review as I got 20k miles out of them and I drive (Well before lockdown!) all road types, Motorway, Dual Carriageway, A roads and country lanes, about 12k miles per year. I had them on the rear of the car, (275/ 35/ 19R) to be fair they always gripped well and I never lost the back end, rain or shine. I would buy them again, but replaced with the Yoko's purely on cost, they were about 30 - 40 pounds a corner cheaper than the Falken's at the time of purchase.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 4, 2020
Given 89% while driving a Skoda (235/45 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
Got these Falkens as cost effective option based on 'basic' Falkens I had on my previous, less powerful car. I have grown to appreciate the 'feeling' of the Falken tyres in general, and these in particular. The tires give me a lot of confidence, even though I am not pushing them anywhere near their limits. Good feeling and performance in dry and wet. They do feel a bit 'gritty' on Belgian highways (not known for being well maintained, tending to have potholes and a patchwork of quick repair patches, etc), transferring most little bumps, while still managing to even out larger bumps. Silent and reliable on any road surfaces that are even remotely decent. Wear was a bit more than I anticipated, though this is my first car with this kind of performance/weight combination so I am not sure if this is due to the tyre, or simply because of that particular setup.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 3, 2020